GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Finally, pictures of my new GTI (Mk7.5)

Moff2

Passed Driver's Ed
So I headed over to my VW dealership yesterday after work with my 13 month old GTI, and picked up my new mk7.5.

On a side note, I hated this sitting in the showroom while I was there..

Slapshot1

Ready to race!
Looks nice. I like the twin hockey sticks in the headlights!

Slackchuff

Are you happy that theres no front fogs? Im a little miffed my gtd has come without any tbh. Especially that even now the vw site shows the cars with them. I phoned VW UK yesterday about it and the say they know about it but still coming up with a solution.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Moff2

Passed Driver's Ed
No, the fog lights thing doesn't bother me. I never use them anyway. Let's be honest, it's not like they actually help, at all, in fog. Let us know if they come up with a solution for you though. I know what you mean about the images on the VW car configurator showing fog lights.

Yeah, I like the new display and the things you can do with it.

PaulJoseph22

Ready to race!
No, the fog lights thing doesn't bother me. I never use them anyway. Let's be honest, it's not like they actually help, at all, in fog. Let us know if they come up with a solution for you though. I know what you mean about the images on the VW car configurator showing fog lights.

Yeah, I like the new display and the things you can do with it.

Looks class. Thinking of changing my Golf, might get a GTI. Wonder when MK8 will come out?

George Ab

Drag Racing Champion
We're all yesterday's news, the 7.5 is the new cool kid on the block. Huge congrats, perfection has been approved upon. Love the subtle changes, the dash is the bomb.