GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Anyone recognize this steering wheel?

Jamesls

Ran across this picture a while back but I didn’t pay attention to any details about it. Hoping someone recognizes the steering wheel.
PHP:

Attachments

• E6FE8A2C-9D21-4160-8994-DB3798CE2714.jpeg
    E6FE8A2C-9D21-4160-8994-DB3798CE2714.jpeg
    131.6 KB · Views: 2,411

Sparky589

Drag Racing Champion
They're sold by BAK performance.

Hope you have your wallet ready however, those wheels can run you up to $1k.

Jamesls

Thanks man, appreciate it. Yeah, I knew it’d be pretty expensive just by looking at it. Looks good, just need to save up for it.

Last edited:

ecsta

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2017 R
Thanks man, appreciate it. Yeah, I knew it’d be pretty expensive just by looking at it. Looks good, just need to save up for it.

There's other options too that are around 700ish check out TAW Chicago was the one i was looking at. There's another in the UK that's even cheaper.

Bak is beautiful but very expensive.

Jamesls

Thanks for the suggestion! I hadn’t heard of the other brand before but I checked out their page and it does look like they make quality wheels at a more realistic cost for me. They also had a lot of positive reviews which is another plus

Beaker1

Go Kart Champion
I have a BAK wheel, worth every penny. And they use OEM cores which was important to me.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Jamesls

I have a BAK wheel, worth every penny. And they use OEM cores which was important to me.

That looks so good! It’s nice to see a wheel from them in someone’s car and not just the edited one I posted. It definitely looks like it was worth the money!

Beaker1

Go Kart Champion
That looks so good! It’s nice to see a wheel from them in someone’s car and not just the edited one I posted. It definitely looks like it was worth the money!

I was somewhat on the fence and wasn’t sure what to expect but I’m really happy with it.

Beaker1

Go Kart Champion

Beaker1

Go Kart Champion
Pretty substantial price difference and, in all honesty, I just started a conversation with TAW and it kind of went from there. Killer customer service so far.
Good stuff. Just make sure they use oem cores. That's usually the price difference I've found.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk