GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Renck

Ready to race!
There were some mods that needed to be done but over all it works fine and looks awesome. Steering wheel controls work as they should tapped into the the factory backup cam, aux port, usb, and factory mic to keep it all factory functioning. This is the euro x902-g7

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Where did you get it? Link?

RecycledDonuts

Ready to race!
I ordered a big 'ole box of go-go goodies for the car.

imthanick_a

Autocross Champion

slide13

Ready to race!
Funny you know the Stache. It truly is an awesome bike. Did you notice the stache sticker I added?

I did! Love it!

And yeah, I work for Trek actually, so always keep an eye out for our bikes in the wild. Fair number of GTI fans around here, I'm one of four MK7 GTIs that I know of in the parking lot, a couple Rs, and a few Golfs and Sportwagons as well. Plus a couple MK6 and MK5s.

flygteye

Ready to race!
New battery installed.

RecycledDonuts

Ready to race!
If you dont mind sharing, whats expected to be in the box?

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Turbo muffler delete, new silicone connectors, Turbo Inlet Pipe, BFI Stage 2 Insert, aFe drop-in Magnum Flow filter, and a red ECS lanyard for myself.

cW6mT mKviGTi

Ready to race!
Turbo muffler delete, new silicone connectors, Turbo Inlet Pipe, BFI Stage 2 Insert, aFe drop-in Magnum Flow filter, and a red ECS lanyard for myself.
nice list! I got my wife the ecs silicone inlet hose, cts turbo inlet pipe and afe pro dry filter as part of her christmas presents and i havent installed it yet!

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

imthanick_a

Autocross Champion
Gotcha.......it was a "steal" and you can't share details....;)
No, I literally didn't buy shit. I have the stock head unit.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk