Taking my GTI offroad

armedferret

Ready to race!

armedferret

Ready to race!
Makes me want a baja gti
Tire specs?

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

he won't reply, he only comes here to post links to his youtube videos and tells everyone to make sure they like share comment subscribe do a little dance make a little love and get down tonight.

he's just an annoying dingus.

ReadTheBook

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
DVP Spektrm, MK4 R32
he won't reply, he only comes here to post links to his youtube videos and tells everyone to make sure they like share comment subscribe do a little dance make a little love and get down tonight.

Truth. I tried to watch a couple over the last year but... nope...

GTI Jake

Autocross Champion
So without me giving him a view on YouTube, did he jump it?

I'm only watching if he got air or climbed a gnarly hill on the rev limiter

mk7rip

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
mk7
So without me giving him a view on YouTube, did he jump it?

I'm only watching if he got air or climbed a gnarly hill on the rev limiter

Literally drove on a completely flat dry lake bed. Should be titled "I drove my GTI on dirt"

lucyfek

Ready to race!
Car(s)
GTI & GSW
Literally drove on a completely flat dry lake bed. Should be titled "I drove my GTI on dirt"
This. Now I did see a new GTI doing real off roading while campsite hunting in the woods of Upper Peninsula Michigan. I'd say the driver (her) was trying to rush me, but sadly they had to lose the game anyway (only one spot was left). I'd not take my GTI in there, but my "lifted" ZX3 did just fine.

parallax

Ready to race!

Glad I'm not the only one who finds his videos cringe-worthy. Tried watching a few and they just came off as a desperate. Nothing but spam.