GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Regular Car Reviews: 2017 GTI Sport DSG

DasTurboWagen

Ready to race!
His stuff used to be entertaining but for me he's been on a steady decline. I couldn't even get through 2 minutes of the GTI "review".

XM_Rocks

Autocross Newbie
I’ve picked him up recently again.

I used to think his videos were horrible as he tried too hard and used so much potty humor.

Even today he inserts a fart or some other dumb stuff in, which makes me not want to share the video.

I really like when he gives the history of something with funny quips.

Sandman GTI

Drag Race Newbie
I can watch almost anything cars, but I like to learn new things.
While I walk my dogs I even listen to "Let's talk about cars. Yo!
But the more I listen the less I learn. They are car flippers and do not really mod cars nor know much about them other than options. One person admitted not knowing about tires yet they drive $1,000,000 cars.

Rafiki76

Ready to race!
Car(s)
MKVII GTI
Hard to watch, just annoying af

Obsrvr

Ready to race!
Made it thru about 30 sec, he's just another troll, dressed up as a Youtube channel.

ManInTheClouds

Ready to race!
Lots of bruised egos in this thread.

The guy rags on VWs due to the PennDUB scene there, that's about it.

I.e. vape nation, flat cap with upward bills, tasteless tattoo BROOOOOS.

XM_Rocks

Autocross Newbie
Lots of bruised egos in this thread.

The guy rags on VWs due to the PennDUB scene there, that's about it.

I.e. vape nation, flat cap with upward bills, tasteless tattoo BROOOOOS.

So true.

I went to one VW meet in my early 30’s, never went to another after that.

Obsrvr

Ready to race!
No bruises here, just took a moment to spit out the toxin. A car that gets on "10 Best" lists as often as Golfs do, speaks volumes. A good review is balanced, with an honest assessment of a car's strengths and weaknesses. Didn't see any of that in this "review", only a troll on a tirade, which is why there was no reason to keep watching it.

XM_Rocks

Autocross Newbie
No bruises here, just took a moment to spit out the toxin. A car that gets on "10 Best" lists as often as Golfs do, speaks volumes. A good review is balanced, with an honest assessment of a car's strengths and weaknesses. Didn't see any of that in this "review", only a troll on a tirade, which is why there was no reason to keep watching it.

He heaped some praise on it later on.

I personally had no issues with what he said, I think he was pretty spot on overall.