GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2017 ride height higher then other mkvii?

Gareezy

Passed Driver's Ed
Maybe you looked at too many lowered GTIs. My GTI before I had coilovers installed:

Attachments

• IMG_0900.JPG
    IMG_0900.JPG
    196.4 KB · Views: 2,315

Ace92028

Go Kart Newbie
Maybe you looked at too many lowered GTIs. My GTI before I had coilovers installed:

Does everyone have gti on the side of their calipers? Mine are just red with it engraved

up4speed

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2015 GTI

JB MK7 GTI SPORT

Ready to race!
only if you have the Performance Package you have the large brakes with the white GTI lettering.

My GTI on the caliper is silver not white

Sandman GTI

Drag Race Newbie
Same here. It's a silver decal I think. If it's a decal I wonder about it's durability.

Badgeskins sells a better looking logo for the caliper if you ever need to replace. Had mine 1.5 years still looks new.
Life will depend on how hot your brakes get from use and also might be chemicals used on wheels. Wash only with soap you clean the car paint with.

Cptnjosh

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2017 Sport
Somethings up. No pun intended. Here is mine with 10k on it for reference. They should have settled more by 1500 miles I would think. I was in the dealer the other day and saw a white Sport that had excessive wheel gap as well. I was trying to recall if mine was the same....... I dont think it was that high though. looks like they got the golf springs mixed in to the assembly line somehow. Maybe they will settle a bit, but I would definately have the dealer swap them out. Check out the other GTIs on the lot for reference

Attachments

• IMG_0222.JPG
    IMG_0222.JPG
    159.3 KB · Views: 510

Cptnjosh

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2017 Sport
Yes. I just commented on a 14 month old post. Maybe I wont have a 3rd beer. Yes, I am a light weight.

XM_Rocks

Autocross Newbie
Looks like my stock suspension.

Chad M

For what it’s worth, I just measured my ‘17 Autobahn, wearing newish winter tires on the stock Austins and I’m at 26 3/8” front and 26 3/4” at the rear.