GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Golf 7 R20 Replica HID Headlights

mrrogers1

Love your lights Ed and even at the higher price, they are ABSOLUTELY worth it!

Ed, have you ever thought about providing a "proper" aiming guide for your lights? Not just "how to adjust" but "how to properly aim" them? The very precise cutoff of these lights has presented some challenges on how to correctly aim and use them. As if aiming lights didn't already have many different methods floating around, I think a specific guide, for your lights, would be pretty awesome.

I saw something the other day on how to use the cutoff levels but something official from you would be killer. Remove ANY questions around the procedure. [emoji846]

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

zero10

Ready to race!
Jan 23rd Update

We have a new shipment of headlights arriving in about 1.5 weeks from now.

I will have updated pricing by this weekend!

I hope the pricing has updated in the "good" direction :D
I've been trying to justify a set of your lights, and since you're also in Canada that's another big plus to me, but I just can't get myself to justify the price of them :(

edward@becautoparts.com

Go Kart Champion
Jan 25th Update

Ok, so our new shipment of parts will be here in early Feb, and we should be able to start shipping on about Feb 5th.

We lowered the prices to $480 US for a set of headlights, plus the cost of the HID kit if you need it.

Order now to ensure you get a set.

edward@becautoparts.com

Go Kart Champion
I hope the pricing has updated in the "good" direction :D
I've been trying to justify a set of your lights, and since you're also in Canada that's another big plus to me, but I just can't get myself to justify the price of them :(

We try out best to keep the prices low, for what you get, it is a good price, and a very noticeable difference in your day to day driving.

A lot of the costs are related to shipping, advertising, taxes, import fees, etc which takes up a huge chunk of the costs.

edward@becautoparts.com

Go Kart Champion
Update for Mk7.5 Headlights - some manufacturers are starting to make Mk7.5 style headlights for the Mk7 cars.

Initial testing has shown the quality is not that great, so we will wait and see what else becomes available. We really don't want to sell something that falls apart in a year or less.

DoctorCat

Passed Driver's Ed
received mine in the mail and finally got them out of the box to install the HID bulbs from HYLUX.

AMAZING quality on these headlights. I'd say these are actually nicer than the halogens from the factory just in terms of build quality and materials. the plastic used is high quality not brittle and cheap like on some of the other lights ive used on other cars, everything in the HID kit literally just bolted right up without a hitch following the instructions. Pics coming when I install them...maybe today since I'm working the night shift

damms221

Ready to race!
I'll have to say it is like night and day with these lights. I originally got these because I wanted the flashy red stripe but these HID's are amazing. The light stays low and makes a sharp line on buildings. They have a very nice and subtle blueish/purple tint from a distance and as you approach them they get more crystal clear and have a true white color. So far it's my only major modification done and I recommend them to anyone with the halogen lights. Now if I could only get some LED tails. Here's a pic of the lights on while driving

Which kit and bulbs are these?