GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Forsyth County, GA Roll Call

doctorgonzo1

Passed Driver's Ed
Seems there's more than three of us here, that's enough to warrant a roll call. If enough come out of the woodwork, we can arrange a FOCO Dubs GTG.

I'm Chris, and I drive a black 2016 GTI with PP. I used to drive a Rising Blue R, you may have seen it around the lake.

Alright, let's see what happens. FOCO Dubs has a ring to it.

AtlantaDad

Drag Race Newbie
Hey I'm in South Forsyth! Is that SOFOCO? 2016 GTI PP here too - Night Blue. I wish they offered something like Rising Blue on the GTI. Anyway, life's been a little crazy lately, but definitely down for a GTG sometime if folks are interested. Or maybe a drive up in the mountains?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I'm in Cumming as well. I'm mostly on Vortex these days (Mk7 board seems much friendlier than the Mk6 board did...), but stopped by and saw this post. We do have a monthly meet, however it's at Buffalo Wild Wings in Alpharetta. I think I'm the only Forsyth Co. person. We're actually in the process of trying to get a drive organized for July or Aug - join the GroupMe chat to chime in...

IDriveaGTI

Passed Driver's Ed
Dropped off the gti today to get coilovers put on. Figured this local shop should be trustworthy.

upload your photos online

https://ibb.co/m2CuiQ

IDriveaGTI

Passed Driver's Ed
They weren't too bad. I had also emailed them on a different request and didn't hear back. They just picked up a new "front office" guy so they were probably transitioning staff. I walked in and talked to Sean about the coilovers instead of calling. Mike at the shop needed up doing the install and it turned out decent.

I'll probably go back if I need more difficult work.

digitalrurouni

Passed Driver's Ed
I am in Cumming as well. Freed is not too close from me. I think they have a Dyno there no? Took my Spyder there and my bro's M6 Competition there to get some dyno runs done. Cool guys.

jcjc7878

Wow...bit late to the party here, but what the heck. I drive a Tornado Red 16' MK7 R, live in Cumming and work in Alpharetta. Freed Performance has done all the work...seriously great guys and absolutely top-notch work. No dyno on site, fyi.

Would love to meet up sometime.