GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

LC 0-60 mph with Semi slicks and Stock Facelift GTI. 5sec?! ;)

wide

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
Mk8 R and Mk7.5 GTI
Had to test this! With my awsome P- Gear P600 Laptimer :)

Think the Federal hooked up pretty nice! :cool:

And NO!! Wheel Hop!! :D:D

https://youtu.be/14WmvgOKUpU

p gear semi.jpg

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion
Seemed like traction control was still cutting in in first gear.

Curious if you would get a better time with it turned completely off.

And that was 6 sec, not 5

wide

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
Mk8 R and Mk7.5 GTI
Seemed like traction control was still cutting in in first gear.

Curious if you would get a better time with it turned completely off.

And that was 6 sec, not 5

Yes it does a little bit, This is is Sport ESC. Think i don+t can turn it off more :confused:

Maybe with my Obdeleven...

Of course no 5. But Damn close 0,08 från 5,99! :D.

Next time!

The Fed

Old Guys Rule
Yes it does a little bit, This is is Sport ESC. Think i don+t can turn it off more :confused:

Of course no 5. But Damn close 0,08 från 5,99! :D.

Next time!

Rounding down is only applicable to quarter-mile times.

Cowzill00

Ready to race!
What are people seeing at best on modded IS20 FWD cars? I've seen the 1/4 mile thread but haven't looked for 0-60 specifically.

wide

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
Mk8 R and Mk7.5 GTI
What are people seeing at best on modded IS20 FWD cars? I've seen the 1/4 mile thread but haven't looked for 0-60 specifically.

Yes it is a little bit hard to find. But i have seen low 5 on GTI with stock Turbo and full interior. :D

Cowzill00

Ready to race!
Yes it is a little bit hard to find. But i have seen low 5 on GTI with stock Turbo and full interior. :D

That’s what I was thinking. I’m afraid to even test it now without addressing wheel hop first. Seems like we can make sub-5 second power...just can’t put it on the ground, safely.

THEREALVRT

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
Golf R
i know it's not a precise measurement but with my p3 gauge 0-60mph i did a 4.92 sec pull on my first try. full weight stg2 gti dsg with 245/35/18 ps4s. it was about 2-3 degrees celcius as well

nype

Drag Racing Champion

Yes, with Obdeleven. I’d be interested to see your results with ASR/ESC fully disables. You have to code this.

Also, check out disabling “starting vibration reduction” so that torque isn’t cut in gears 1 and 2.

Finally, there was a tweak for increasing traction for PP diff lock equipped cars, but not sure of that would make a noticeable difference for straight line sprints.

wide

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
Mk8 R and Mk7.5 GTI
Yes, with Obdeleven. I’d be interested to see your results with ASR/ESC fully disables. You have to code this.

Also, check out disabling “starting vibration reduction” so that torque isn’t cut in gears 1 and 2.

Finally, there was a tweak for increasing traction for PP diff lock equipped cars, but not sure of that would make a noticeable difference for straight line sprints.

Thanks!, i will check that!

I have already tried "strating vibration reduction", but my car didn´t like it..:mad:. Mayby someting to do with my Conti 6.

Se how it feelt in this video...:confused:

https://youtu.be/jL_7Gtu2Gyc