GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Has anyone installed these? -back lit mirror signals

ryebread1

Found these while looking for power mirrors. Has anyone seen these installed? I'm wondering if it's plug and play, but i don't see how the heated mirror harness would have pins for a signal? must have to splice them in.

LINKKKKKK

o_a_ravi

Go Kart Newbie
Found these while looking for power mirrors. Has anyone seen these installed? I'm wondering if it's plug and play, but i don't see how the heated mirror harness would have pins for a signal? must have to splice them in.

LINKKKKKK

Seems a generic aftermarket mirror. The lights are bonded to the back of those mirror.

Even if you get the exact right size, you will have to splice it to the existing connection and you will lose the heated mirror option.

southpawboston

Drag Racing Champion
Seems a generic aftermarket mirror. The lights are bonded to the back of those mirror.

Even if you get the exact right size, you will have to splice it to the existing connection and you will lose the heated mirror option.

Yeah, you'd have to splice it in to the existing mirror turn indicator harness, but it does say "support anti-mist heat function".