yirayira

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2015 GTI SE
!!!!!
Event has been postponed due to rain. Now Nov 12th
!!!!!

https://www.facebook.com/events/143263046292455

Area1320 is holding another dyno day this month on the 29th from 10-3pm.
Three pulls on their AWD Mustang dyno for $60.
Dubrun to the Poconos is the same day so I plan on getting there early then driving the 35 minutes to the meetup at Barley Creek Brewing Company. https://www.facebook.com/events/224031628126195/

At their last dyno day in June my GTI made 281whp/294ft-lbs.
I was running a JB4 on the default map 6 with a little clutch slip.
For October I'm setup with a custom E30 map, Fluidampr, and TTRS clutch [emoji3]

Last edited:

yirayira

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2015 GTI SE
Not sure what general dyno pricing is, but this sounds like a good deal! thanks for the heads up.

This is definitely a good value especially for awd. Sunday is supposed to be turbo weather, 50s with rain.

Anyone else coming?

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI, 2018 ZL1
This is definitely a good value especially for awd. Sunday is supposed to be turbo weather, 50s with rain.

Anyone else coming?

I'm on the fence still - I don't really need to Dyno my car, but it's 3 minutes from my house...

Anyone going up to Dubrun after? Might be a good place to meet up and cruise the rest of the way up to Barley Creek.

yirayira

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2015 GTI SE
I'm on the fence still - I don't really need to Dyno my car, but it's 3 minutes from my house...

Anyone going up to Dubrun after? Might be a good place to meet up and cruise the rest of the way up to Barley Creek.

Both events have been postponed due to rain. Dubrun will be the 6th and dyno day the 12th

: (

yirayira

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2015 GTI SE
This is happening tomorrow Nov 12th!