GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

odessa.filez

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
2016 GSW 1.8tsi auto
Where are you guys exactly putting this stuffing in the sub-woofer?

Anybody have any pics, or procedure?
haven't done it but one could stuff the doors fairly easily.

imthanick_a

Autocross Champion
Where are you guys exactly putting this stuffing in the sub-woofer?

Anybody have any pics, or procedure?

There are many threads covering this topic. Quick google search will answer your question.

haven't done it but one could stuff the doors fairly easily.

The subwoofer is not in the doors

sprinks

Drag Racing Champion
Work in progress. Repainting brakes, figured I'd do the covers first. Torn if I want to go replica gti logos or clubsport covers or something else

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

Brohio

OBD11 arrived this morning (crazy quick shipping).

First mod was the mirror dip. I park on the street outside of my house each night and it will be so helpful avoiding curb rub!

nype

Drag Racing Champion

White18

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2018 GTI Autobahn
I installed an ST suspensions 25mm rear swaybar.

railroader

Autocross Newbie
Next time the kids start fighting, each will sacrifice a stuffed animal to the GTI gods. Lol

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Dam I didn't think about it when my daughter just cut up her lightning mcquinn pillow/stuffed animal thing with her scissors and pulled out all the stuffing

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

BigJW

Passed Driver's Ed
I cracked the windshield when I tried to reattach the rear view mirror to it's original mount. That is when the housing that covers the mount also fell off. So yeah, that was a drag, but after all of this, now I can see without the mirror in the way.

I think I will use the original casing but cut it down to cover the sensor. As you can see in the pics it's really not that big/thick.

Did you crack the windshield while doing this or was it there already?

WASTGTI17

Passed Driver's Ed
I installed a MAP Cat-less DP, CTS Turbo Inlet pipe, CTS Muffler Delete, CTS Charge pipe, IE Intake and a JB4 w/ bluetooth.

Took me quite a while to install everything, first time modding on any car. DP was a pain to get out but easy to install. Charge Pipe was a tad rough, everything else went pretty smoothly.

Tons of youtube and reading content from these forums got me all the info needed. I fired her up around 1am, connecting my JB4 and went for a late night cruise to clear the codes. All codes disappeared within 5 mins.

Cruised around in map 1 for a bit so the system can relearn everything. A little to much Drone for my taste, need to look into minimizing the drone. Still using stock exhaust with the MAP catless downpipe. The turbo noises are awesome though.

My journey begins. Once the dust settles I will be doing some map 1 logs for review, can't wait. Sorry no Pics, I forgot to take pictures of all my stuff before the install.