GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Chicagoland Chat Thread

Sandbagger1

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport DSG
Well I spent a couple hours today cleaning up my MK7. CiHKAI just called me and it looks like I will be helping him later this week installing a oil catch can in his K04 MK6.

cbaumy34

Go Kart Champion
Well I spent a couple hours today cleaning up my MK7. CiHKAI just called me and it looks like I will be helping him later this week installing a oil catch can in his K04 MK6.
Sounds like good times

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Car(s)
Mk6 racecar, Tacoma
Anyone in the Chicagoland area interested in helping me install/code a set of LED Taillights? Ive got a set with the helix wiring harness but no experience with wiring or coding

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What kind of tails did you get? I could probably help you out if you have the coding the matches the tails you bought.

CharlieTango

Passed Driver's Ed
What kind of tails did you get? I could probably help you out if you have the coding the matches the tails you bought.

Theyre Helix lights with the yellow wiring harness'. https://www.shopdap.com/make-model-...-golf-helix-depot-tinted-led-tail-lights.html

On the website it says "These lights should follow the coding and install guidelines as our DAP harness." Im trying to get a hold of DAP to see if thats actually the case, or if the description was just copy/pasted

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jay745

Car(s)
Mk6 racecar, Tacoma
Well my suspension project is coming along nice. Got most of the rear end torn apart and 6 of the 14 poly bushings pressed in. Hoping to finish the bushings tomorrow. Just need to re build the brakes and install the coilovers then and I'll be ready for the track on april 14. Gotta go buy some more meth, only have ~8 gallons which will be gone very quick.

jay745

Car(s)
Mk6 racecar, Tacoma

cbaumy34

Go Kart Champion

cbaumy34

Go Kart Champion
Who's doing track days this season?
I wish but the mk2 is long ways from that. Might get some auto x in though

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

tylerf0606

Ready to race!
Anyone looking to off load some wheels? Either 18s or 19s... Preferably 18s.

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk

TimFell

Ready to race!
Got APR springs, 034 top mounts, and APR Stage 1 Intake done last week! Pretty happy w/ it.

imageresize.jpg

resize3.jpg