GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Hampton Roads (South East VA) meet ups

2slowvw

Car(s)
2022 Tesla Model 3
If someone wants to pick a date that is a little bit out I'd be down. Just not liek hey guys lets meet up Saturday. We can do a cruise through Pungo area where they have some twisties and maybe end up at Knotts Island for lunch and head back?

2slowvw

Car(s)
2022 Tesla Model 3
You know on Saturdays at 4pm they have that car meet at Landstown Commons shopping plaza, at the corner of Princess Anne and Damn Neck.

Nope did not know that. I remember seeing classic cars over there and then at the Sportsplex they did Nightshifts or what ever the hell it was called.

N2fastcars

Ready to race!
Nope did not know that. I remember seeing classic cars over there and then at the Sportsplex they did Nightshifts or what ever the hell it was called.

Lol, nightmoves... I went once last spring, it was only okay, not really my scene...

2slowvw

Car(s)
2022 Tesla Model 3
Its like all car groups together in a huge parking lot at the sportsplex. So you have the Hondas with the nissans witht hte mustangs with the VWs with the STs etc. Its everyone. Looks a little fast n the furious but it looked ok for a once in a great while event.

StayFrosty

We should get the local VW meetups going again. Is anybody down for doing a meetup on a Sunday and then lunch?

I should be free on Sunday as well.