GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

New to VW! Hi all

Evil Minion

Ready to race!
Well I just bought my first VW yesterday, a '15 GTI Autobahn with the DSG and lighting package, in black.

Got a good deal from the local dealership on my trade in and they had some other special running this past week so it was hard to pass up. I am loving this thing, and have started poking around the forum for what little mods to do here and there. I'm not looking to go too crazy on mods just yet, as I like the safety net of the CPO bumper to bumper warranty for the moment, but I still have plans to get some kind of intake and catback to hold me over until I tune once the warranty is up.

Definitely have plans to take this newest ride to the autox as well and see how it does. New tires may be in order soon though...

Traded in my '15 Mustang GT 6 speed after a really fun 2 years of ownership, but the sheer weight of the car was really starting to bug me around corners. That 5.0 was an absolute tower of power, but the near 2 ton mass couldn't be disguised well enough for my liking, and it was just a huge car outside overall. Not to mention I missed the practicality of a hatch :D

A quick pic below of the GTI in my work parking lot, as well as some pics for the hell of it of my past little fun cars :) (and yes, I rallycrossed my BRZ lol)

I love all types and brands of sports cars, and have always heard good things about GTI's so I figured it was time to see what it's all about!

Attachments

• GTI.jpg
    GTI.jpg
    692.2 KB · Views: 178
  • Mustang.jpg
    Mustang.jpg
    412.6 KB · Views: 178
  • BRZ.jpg
    BRZ.jpg
    124.9 KB · Views: 176
  • WRX.jpg
    WRX.jpg
    485.3 KB · Views: 185

Litespeedgti

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2019 GTI S DSG
All nice rides! Had a Mustang GT in the past as well. You are going to really like your GTI. My 2015 is a blast and it holds my bicycle and gear. Smart folks are helpful on this site.:) Welcome to the party.

CU GTI

I did the same thing. Traded in my '15 Mustang GT 6 Speed for my GTI. Loved having 400 ft-lbs of torque but I also love being able to fit my two dogs in the back of the GTI.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk