GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Anyone got VCDS Pro in North West area?

CLDuckworth1

Ready to race!
Many things
I need to get a list together of what I want for when my warrenty runs out, but for now:

Full cluster rear braking lights
LED Sidelight (U Shape) brightness increase
Rear lights on DRL, as I always run on sidelights
Sport Traction control enabled
Needle sweep

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Scouse Dubber

Intrigued to know why anyone would want video in motion; not only would this be highly distracting and a danger to other road users, but as Finglnga quite rightly points out, it's illegal in the U.K.

There are enough distractions in today's tech-laden cars. Video in motion just goes one step too far.

Well obviously if you're the type of driver who is easily distracted then you probably shouldn't be doing this but if you're a decent driver who can keep your attention on the road it's good being able to keep your kids entertained on long journeys.

SRGTD

Autocross Newbie
Well obviously if you're the type of driver who is easily distracted then you probably shouldn't be doing this but if you're a decent driver who can keep your attention on the road it's good being able to keep your kids entertained on long journeys.

Worth reading this;

http://www.comand.co.uk/index.php/video--tv-in-motion

You might be a decent driver who isn't easily distracted, but decent drivers do still have accidents - you would face prosecution as it's illegal, and it would also invalidate your insurance.

Better and safer to buy a couple of cheap portable DVD players for your kids in the back of the car.

Last edited: