GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Used Southbend Stage 2 Daily Clutch (w/o flywheel)

Quebster

Autocross Newbie
$300 shipped.

Southbend Stage 2 Daily clutch minus flywheel. Comes with pressure plate and friction disk. Used for about 17k miles for mostly daily driving, did see some light track and AutoX duty, but not many launches and never a 1/4 mile.

Never had any issues and never slipped on me, seems to be in pretty good shape, will gladly send more pictures and answer any questions to any interested.

Selling because I upgraded clutches due to going big turbo.

This should be compatible with all similar manual transmissions (O2Q) as the Mk7, I believe basically everything from Mk4 to Mk7, you'll just need to get the matching flywheel for your vehicle. If you're unsure it'll fit, ask and I'm sure I can find out for sure. Also feel free to call Southbend, they're usually pretty helpful.

https://www.ecstuning.com/…/stage-2-daily-clutc…/kmk7fhdokt/
(The link shows only compatible with Mk7's, this is due to it coming with the flywheel)

Last edited:

Quebster

Autocross Newbie
Yes it’s really not bad at all. Slight pedal effort increase but really not much. I’m on the Stage 3 endurance now for big turbo power, and I still wouldn’t consider the pedal effort bad. [emoji1360]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Quebster

Autocross Newbie
do you still have your IS38 turbo? By the way, love the wavetrac! Its been awesome in all the rain we have had lately.

I do! Looking to sell it. Glad you love the Wavetrac!! As I’ve said, one of the best mods you can buy!

Last edited:

Quebster

Autocross Newbie
PM me... this page is for the clutch I’m trying to sell [emoji38]

erikweber321

Ready to race!
I'm really interested in a lay away option. I have this thing today and when it goes I'm gonna want it again.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

erikweber321

Ready to race!
Aka want to buy it as a replacement for my current one but can't afford it for now. Totally will buy in a month or two if no offers

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

rumbard1981

Ready to race!
Car(s)
GTI, Passat
Open to offers if anyone wants this.

going from the dmf to the single mass- did you find a lot of noise- chatter- etc in normal driving?

would you recommend this as an upgrade after going tuned?

contemplating this after stage 2

Quebster

Autocross Newbie
going from the dmf to the single mass- did you find a lot of noise- chatter- etc in normal driving?

would you recommend this as an upgrade after going tuned?

contemplating this after stage 2

Sorry just saw this. Yes I recommend it. The chatter is there but I never thought it was loud. The wife never noticed until I pointed it out, so that should say something. Would really only catch my attention at a drive-through window or something with the sound bouncing off the wall and the window down, but I still never thought "wow, that chatter is bad!" lol

Everyone's car seems different though... I thought the chatter was completely negligible (not like you could hear it over light music), but I've seen people complain :confused: