GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Pure White 1.8TSI Build

1.8T EA888

Passed Driver's Ed
To all those who are looking for valences...scour your local groups and forums before you shell out for a new one. At the end of the day, it is a piece of plastic and your $100+ can be spent elsewhere on the car. Have a little patience and you'll find one for cheap from a GTI guy who has upgraded their diffuser.

Tsi7

Ready to race!
To all those who are looking for valences...scour your local groups and forums before you shell out for a new one. At the end of the day, it is a piece of plastic and your $100+ can be spent elsewhere on the car. Have a little patience and you'll find one for cheap from a GTI guy who has upgraded their diffuser.

I would recommend this aswell, unfortunately for me I was unlucky in finding one so I shelled out 135 CAD which is not great but better then 200 CAD at the dealer

myles1

Ready to race!
I would recommend this aswell, unfortunately for me I was unlucky in finding one so I shelled out 135 CAD which is not great but better then 200 CAD at the dealer

If I can’t find one I’m thinking of putting the money towards a Rieger one or something... $200 CAD is way too much for a piece of ABS plastic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tsi7

Ready to race!
If I can’t find one I’m thinking of putting the money towards a Rieger one or something... $200 CAD is way too much for a piece of ABS plastic

Agreed, if you're gonna spend the money, spend on something that looks good or is different

1.8T EA888

Passed Driver's Ed

Finally picked up the GTI diffuser and hit it with a little Glossifier for that extra pop. Hopeful for muffler install this weekend

rstaylor25

Passed Driver's Ed
Glossifier looks good, may have to spray mine with it once I go o install it

1.8T EA888

Passed Driver's Ed
Update: Finally got around to installing the dogbone mount...Wow, what a difference! The car shifts crisper and the pedal feel is fantastic, there is added vibration at idle for now but I believe it will go away later. I can't recommend this enough, for the price the 034 mount simply cannot be beat in the bang for your buck department.

rstaylor25

Passed Driver's Ed

New wheels! Pretty rare Karthoums in smoked silver from a MK6. Excuse the neuspeed center caps.

Cant wait to see these mounted, always wondered how these would look on the TSI