GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

air ride management setup

bluekid99

Drag Race Newbie
what is a good air management system....i want to go air ride and looking at the raceland kit or possible other...obviously need the tank and what not but i dont know much about this stuff...so any opinion will be helpful

vw671

Autocross Newbie
Air Lift 3H has been awesome and trouble free for me. You may want to start with 3P to save on cost and a easier installation. You can upgrade to 3H from 3P in the future as well.

Crild

Drag Race Newbie
Accuair Endo would be my pick since it's all in 1 which makes for easier and cleaner install

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

vw671

Autocross Newbie
Accuair Endo would be my pick since it's all in 1 which makes for easier and cleaner install

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

And most expensive as well:D

I would personally just get the Endo compressor tank without the valves and run the AirLift management which can easily be concealed and it would actually look cleaner as there will be less lines coming out of the tank. I'm currently running the Endo tank without the compressor and valves since I couldn't wait for the compressor tank which just finally came out. If my compressors ever die then I might upgrade but I'm good for now.

bluekid99

Drag Race Newbie
And most expensive as well:D

I would personally just get the Endo compressor tank without the valves and run the AirLift management which can easily be concealed and it would actually look cleaner as there will be less lines coming out of the tank. I'm currently running the Endo tank without the compressor and valves since I couldn't wait for the compressor tank which just finally came out. If my compressors ever die then I might upgrade but I'm good for now.

i like that setup...nice and clean

Wastegate13

Autocross Champion
For those who care about trunk space and utility an avs 2 gallon fits under the factory floor and is more than enough for a daily.