GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Pretoria FS NYC

Jpens

I have Mint condition Pretoria wheels off my 2017 R. In March I had them powdercoated by espos powdercoating in "bronze chrome". They have the oem conti's mounted with about 70% tread life left. The wheels have been off the car since November as I have my winter wheels on. I also have H&R spacer kit (10mm front and 15mm rear) with the appropriate bolts.

I am willing to let go off the whole package for $1600 picked up (Staten island, NY). I am up for trades for light weight 18" wheels. And willing to meet up at a reasonable distance.

Attachments

• 20180131_000614.jpg
    20180131_000614.jpg
    447.3 KB · Views: 6,387

eurospek

Just finished watching Fast&Fu
Bump for espos.

Jpens

This setup is mint and ready to go , offer up!! I would like these gone by the time I take my winter's off.

sprinks

Drag Racing Champion
They look great! 19s though aren't they? Not even sure if genuine Pretoria's come in 18s.

They do and are available from VW but they're not made the same as the 19s. I don't think he's implying they are 18s, but clearly states he's looking for a set of lightweight 18s in a trade. Free bump for sick wheels.

myles1

Ready to race!
They do and are available from VW but they're not made the same as the 19s. I don't think he's implying they are 18s, but clearly states he's looking for a set of lightweight 18s in a trade. Free bump for sick wheels.

After reading my reply I realize it reads like I'm questioning him, my apologies. I was verifying that they're 19s as the ad didn't state.

PLF8593

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
19 Alltrack 6MT
Hmmmmmm. I'm pretty darn interested. I have bronze Ultraleggera 18x8 ET35's with 225/45 Sumitomo AS PO2's (they're more GT than performance, but they're better than OEM in both categories). The OEM tires are summers, right? I'd be willing to trade with you towards the end of march (but i'm sure your Prets will be bought by then, they're a hot ticket item, especially with that powder coat. I like it a lot)