GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

This is why Elon Musk is coolest Man on the planet

Obsrvr

Ready to race!
I work (until next week) there for the Air Force and can tell you that they are pretty wicked when you are close. I was there when they had the failure over a year ago on the static fire and the entire complex went up in flames. I'll post up the mission patches whenever I get them unpacked and I should receive this one in time as well. Perks of working hand and hand with them on the daily.

You have a cool job! That's quite an opportunity. By all means, anything you can share is always welcome!

I added link to movie intro I think Musk copied with his Tesla launch today.
Think?

https://youtu.be/4MyfInT1y0c

Thanks for the links! Will watch the Heavy Metal one later today :cool:

Obsrvr

Ready to race!

Attachments

• Tesla Starman 2.jpg
    Tesla Starman 2.jpg
    305.9 KB · Views: 162

Obsrvr

Ready to race!
"The rocket carrying the car seems to have overshot the trajectory and has put the Tesla in an orbit that extends out into the asteroid belt between Mars and Jupiter."
-Tesla

Still say there is something here for everyone- Lovers can rejoice in the fact it survived the ascent, and is still on a cool, exciting journey into space! :cool:

Haters can rejoice that the Roadster may eventually get taken out by an asteroid!

Attachments

• Starman 3b.jpg
    Starman 3b.jpg
    235 KB · Views: 166

Sandman GTI

Drag Race Newbie
"The rocket carrying the car seems to have overshot the trajectory and has put the Tesla in an orbit that extends out into the asteroid belt between Mars and Jupiter."
-Tesla

Still say there is something here for everyone- Lovers can rejoice in the fact it survived the ascent, and is still on a cool, exciting journey into space! :cool:

Haters can rejoice that the Roadster may eventually get taken out by an asteroid!

Guess they should have used a heavier vehicle.
Wonder what wax they used?

Obsrvr

Ready to race!
:D F'n Awesome...Bon Voyage, Starman!

Attachments

• musk.jpg
    musk.jpg
    159.8 KB · Views: 147