GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Any modelers here?

PouncingPanzer1

Go Kart Champion
I have always been a huge fan of navel vessels, primarily American BBs and CAs from 1900-1945. I am thinking about getting my first model, not complex, and was just curious if any of you partake in the hobby?

I made lego models growing up(my own F those premade sets!), and one very simple JU-87G Stuka from Walmart haha, nothing serious. My end game is to one day complete a rather large model of either USS Tennessee and or USS West Virgina post refit.

Does this mean I'm getting old? Lol.

Obsrvr

Ready to race!
I have always been a huge fan of navel vessels, primarily American BBs and CAs from 1900-1945. I am thinking about getting my first model, not complex, and was just curious if any of you partake in the hobby?

I made lego models growing up(my own F those premade sets!), and one very simple JU-87G Stuka from Walmart haha, nothing serious. My end game is to one day complete a rather large model of either USS Tennessee and or USS West Virgina post refit.

You can't get old as long as you drive a GTI. I haven't put a model together since I was a kid, but there are bound to be a few modelers on this forum. I once built a lego gas station. It was later attacked and destroyed by a 3' tall Godzilla.

johng.wissig

Ready to race!

I build car's and some armor. Well I buy lots of kits, hopefully live long enough to put a dent in them!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Rafiki76

Ready to race!
Car(s)
MKVII GTI
I used to build scale models, only military though. I mainly did 1/35 scale.

PouncingPanzer1

Go Kart Champion
Trumpeter also has a 1:48 u boat with full interior, very cool.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
I was recommended that also! After I make a USS Wahoo, I plan to get the larger 1:72 Gato from another brand. Can't think of the name. I have 3 US subs I wish to make using photos.

1:48 with interior would be awesome as a show piece in a man cave.