GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Mind-blowing!!

Renck

Ready to race!
So sad, the guy can only afford one outfit!

KIDDING!!!

Looks really cool. So, why do we need snow?

Renck

Ready to race!
Did you expect him to change clothes on the way down the run? :D

Of course, don't you? :p

But, having in consideration traveling costs (e.g. from Asia to the Caribbean), they need to save money somewhere, so only one outfit can be afforded! ;)

Obsrvr

Ready to race!
Glad there are Cool people here. I know there are more, but maybe they have other things that keep cutting into their day, like a job, family, dishes, etc. Hard to believe but it's possible. So I shouldn't've said someone is "sad", because they would probably think the video was cool if they saw it, but due to other responsibilities, they may never see this post, or see the video. Therefore, there are obviously many more people on golfmk7 that are Cool. No one can respond to every damn post on the forum, anyway. WTH was I thinking? OTOH, if someone saw the video and posted here that they thought it wasn't Cool, OMG...but...nah, that would never happen.

Sandman GTI

Drag Race Newbie
Glad there are Cool people here. I know there are more, but maybe they have other things that keep cutting into their day, like a job, family, dishes, etc. Hard to believe but it's possible. So I shouldn't've said someone is "sad", because they would probably think the video was cool if they saw it, but due to other responsibilities, they may never see this post, or see the video. Therefore, there are obviously many more people on golfmk7 that are Cool. No one can respond to every damn post on the forum, anyway. WTH was I thinking? OTOH, if someone saw the video and posted here that they thought it wasn't Cool, OMG...but...nah, that would never happen.

Understood the video but I am lost on this post. ??

BronxBomber

Ready to race!

Obsrvr

Ready to race!
Thought it made sense when I typed it, just re-read it, must've been in a hurry to eat dinner :eek: Apologies.