GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2010 TDI Cup Edition Jetta - 6MT - Black - Full Thunderbunny/Cup Kit

U-20T

Go Kart Champion
Looking to sell my wife's car, its a single owner vehicle (I am technically the second but it was just to put all the cars on the same insurance policy). The car is her daily and is in overall great shape, the front bumper was just resprayed. I took car of it like my own since new, Ieven had to put the original deposit down for the dealer to hold it. The car is 1 of 250 (Black and Manual) and has the full Thunder Bunny body package.

Car: Jetta TDI Cup Edition
Engine: 2.0L Turbo Diesel CJAA
Transmission: Rare for a USA Diesel 6 speed manual
MPG: she generally gets 45-48mpg average but has seen over 50 on the highway. Optilube xpd in every tank seems to keep it a little higher and engine runs smoother.
Mileage: approx 102k
Maintenance: Oil Change with OEM filter and OEM LL03 oil every 5,000 miles since new, timing belt with metal impeller water pump at 97k, all TSBs have been completed, fuel filter every 20k, the EGR filter replaced at 100k

Mods:
-OEM dampers with VW Driver Gear (made by eibach) lowering springs, have original suspension as well complete.
-Eurojet vent mount Boost Gauge, can remove upon request OEM vent slats will be included
-USB built in charger
-Diesel Geek Short throw shifter, have original as well.
-RNS-315 added in with Nav antenna, have the RCD but its dead yours if you want it.
-Monster Mats and Cargo rear mat with blocks
-Tinted 35%
-AFE dryflow (the heavy duty one) air filter.
-Brand new Enkei 18x8 wheels with Brigstone LRR tires less than a month old. Will include OEM charlstons as well.
-OEM software currently but can include a Unitronic tune as well.

The car is great and really in no rush to sell, looking at a bigger car for the future. Asking 15,000, offers welcome but no low balls please. Feel free to PM me offers or Questions.

Last edited: