GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Snow foaming ... AND shampoo?

mcmaddy

Ready to race!
My cars also white and detailed with gtechniq. I've never been able to get away with just foam, dwell and rinse. Effectively by drying the car after just fishing you'll be leaving fine scratches on the top surface.

Avanti

Go Kart Champion
A) Off the top of my head I do not know the particulars of my water blaster, its Karcher and will strip mortar if blasted at a brick wall, I've use it to clean my decks, if not using the correct attachment it will strip the top surface of my deck - I'm confident it is powerful.

B) W.R.T. snow foam - Autobrite Magifoam, Mint Snow Foam and Avalanche Snow Foam by Auto Finesse.

They can all do that, eventually. There will be a label on the machine which staes the model number or at least the motor power, liken it to a car engine, a 1.2 vs 2 litre, both will do 70mph but the larger engine will be more comfortable about it.

I have the Magifoam, makes lots of pretty foam and will move light soiling, the others I have not bothered to spend money on, but I already have lots of cleaners.
I agree with Tyler,

Snow foam is a pre wash & nothing more. If you hold a pressure washer long enough at your car you will strip the paint.

Yet it will not remove the soiling? The soiling gets there from wet, so if it is wetted properly, it will rinse off under pressure.

GTD184

Ready to race!
I use a Karcher HDS 745 Eco

............and currently Bilt Hamber Auto foam at anything between 50-70 degrees C but still have to hand wash after foaming to remove ingrained grime!

I've tried most of the popular snow foams with the main difference being the amount of foam and smell. I like Bilt Hamber as it smells good and pre cleans pretty well without excessive foam.