GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Best mod’s to make

TimDimas

Hey guys, new to the forum and hoping someone can steer me towards good sites to buy parts to mod my VW.

Drive a ‘17 Golf Mk7 Wolfsburg Edition & want to give it some flare.

So if you have a site that you highly recommend for body parts, exhaust, lighting, etc. please share!

TJN

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2017 Alltrack S
Hey guys, new to the forum and hoping someone can steer me towards good sites to buy parts to mod my VW.

Drive a ‘17 Golf Mk7 Wolfsburg Edition & want to give it some flare.

So if you have a site that you highly recommend for body parts, exhaust, lighting, etc. please share!

Not sure of your color but I have the same model. If you're on FB join us at MK7 Golf TSI.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

rahtx

Go Kart Newbie

Other than eBay, I've used ECS Tuning and ShopDAP.

I've also heard of and browsed Blackforest Industries, ModdedEuros and DoubleApex, but haven't bought anything from them yet, so can't give a personal recommendation...

TJN

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2017 Alltrack S
ECS, e-acca, BMP Tuning, USP Motorsports, modded euros, UroTuning, eBay, Amazon, vwpartsvortex, autoanything

ReadTheBook

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
DVP Spektrm, MK4 R32
Not sure of your color but I have the same model. If you're on FB join us at MK7 Golf TSI.

Nice looking Golf, TJN.

OP, Lots you can do with a Golf. Here's the one I had before I got my GTI. I actually really miss the Silk Blue color.

There's also a body kit available for your car. It came standard on 2015 Golf SE Sport models that were a limited run, but is available to buy and have painted/installed. There's pics here: http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthre...-editon-my-story-and-some-new-owner-questions. I'm sure there's some on this forum too but that was what came up first while searching.

TJN

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2017 Alltrack S
Nice looking Golf, TJN.

OP, Lots you can do with a Golf. Here's the one I had before I got my GTI. I actually really miss the Silk Blue color.
Thank you sir! It's work in progress but I think I'm almost done. Unless of course IS20 comes along haha

Nice looking Golf you had yourself!

Bäsemödel

Go Kart Champion
this forum is also a great place to buy parts from. check out the classified sections and see what you can find. there are lots of great threads on what to do with your first $1000 or so. it'll go along way with this car.

Let us know what direction you want to head in with mods and we can help make suggestions. also, starting a build thread is a great way to track your progress...

happy modding!

(TNJ, are those VMR 710s?)

TJN

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2017 Alltrack S
this forum is also a great place to buy parts from. check out the classified sections and see what you can find. there are lots of great threads on what to do with your first $1000 or so. it'll go along way with this car.

Let us know what direction you want to head in with mods and we can help make suggestions. also, starting a build thread is a great way to track your progress...

happy modding!

No, Konig Rennforms

TimDimas

happy modding!

I'm really into changing the body kit - widen it up a bit & have been thinking of adding the R400 kit that ESC Tuning is offering.

Have to change the exhaust to fit the kit tho (center exit exhaust) so right there I should be spending a chunk of money.

Headlights and rims to follow plus lowering it once I move to FL. NY is too dangerous for lowered cars ha!

Any good threads feel free to post them on here.

Thanks for the response and advice !

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI, 2018 ZL1
I don't think I saw anyone mention MAP (maperformance.com). They're also well regarded, but I don't know how much they have for the standard golf.

TJN

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2017 Alltrack S
I'm really into changing the body kit - widen it up a bit & have been thinking of adding the R400 kit that ESC Tuning is offering.

Have to change the exhaust to fit the kit tho (center exit exhaust) so right there I should be spending a chunk of money.

Headlights and rims to follow plus lowering it once I move to FL. NY is too dangerous for lowered cars ha!

Any good threads feel free to post them on here.

Thanks for the response and advice !
I have a center exit muffler delete in FL for sale if you ever make it down here. Had it on my Golf before GTI turboback happened.