GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Need Advice on how many of these holes I should plug....

stillwellm10

Ready to race!
You can also take your paint code, which, assuming that's Pure White is LC9A, get a small rattle can of it made up by various sites online or even some local body shops do it from what I've read, get some plugs you find at lowes/Home Depot etc, prime them, spray them, clear them and put them in.

This is the route that I'm leaning towards!

stillwellm10

Ready to race!

LMAO!!!!

Rafiki76

Ready to race!
Car(s)
MKVII GTI
Going to a body shop is the cleanest option, but the painting plug option is personally what I would do. Or use the opportunity to put on a new bumper body kit.

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Assorted
note to self.....do NOT remove front plate.

OP,

either plug all of them or go back to stock.

Mud

imthanick_a

Autocross Champion
I would fix the smaller one on the top left, second from the left, and the big bottom right one. Leave the other ones though.

Agreed with most of these people, I don't know why you're asking how many you should plug. Why would you leave any not plugged? With 6 holes, I would either opt for a new bumper or put the plate back in the middle. Usually the only reason people go with the tow hook mount is to keep from drilling the bumper (also why I used it), but if it's already drilled then I would just put the plate back there.

cb1111

I don't get this thread. What is the question? Was the OP intending to leave a couple of holes?

This exemplifies some people making mods without thinking about them first.

imthanick_a

Autocross Champion