GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Uncommon Parts Numbers AKA Let's Not Get Ripped Off Thread

paulkromz

Drag Racing Champion
About $54 shipped still. Pretty good deal. Not sure if it's worth it or not for just a plastic cover though...

worth it if you are OCD and love the look.

you should see porsche prices for 23 year old parts that have little or no function. I say grab about 10 of these and sit on them for a while ;)

BxGTI

Go Kart Champion
Can someone verify what belly pan part number works with 2017 GTI Autobahn. I checked ECS site and 5Q0825236Q says it doesnt fit. In fact, none of the part numbers fit when you click the "Does this fit my vehicle"

Also, any other OEM parts that were left off or good to add? (I've seen some people mention the door hinge covers but I dont think those are OEM right?) I just got my GTI 3 months ago and trying to add important stuff before winter hits like the engine and belly pan. **PS Is the belly pan difficult to install? Instructions needed? Thanks in advance... super excited that I finally have my GTI! Was looking around for months....

Sorry, I never saw this question until now. Mine fits like a glove on a 15 so yes it will fit on a 17, super easy you’ll need the 3 bolts that go on the subframe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BlancoGTI17

Ready to race!
Car(s)
17 GTI Autobahn
Sorry, I never saw this question until now. Mine fits like a glove on a 15 so yes it will fit on a 17, super easy you’ll need the 3 bolts that go on the subframe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did the same on my 16 GTI SE DSG, with those part numbers.

BlancoGTI17

Ready to race!
Car(s)
17 GTI Autobahn

Looks better than what was on it.