GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official Deep Violet Pearl - Golf photos tread

Dark Violet R

Ready to race!
I would have chosen this color in an instant were it available in the States. As a matter of fact I would have forced myself to pay the upcharge from the GTI to the R if need be as well.

I hear you. It's a colour that grows on you. I really like it and it is spectacular when the sunshine hits it. All of the custom colours are pretty nice, lets just say a little something to suit everyone's taste .. these Golf R's are selling like hotcakes up here in Canada .. the dealers can't get them quick enough for buyers from what i have seen. Cheers :)

Dark Violet R

Ready to race!
You guys are comedians .. I missed the plural part but I get it now :D Aside from this i am still stumped as to why the US is not getting the optional colours. It's really not fair ...Does anyone have the answer of why this is?

Derushi

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
Long
You guys are comedians .. I missed the plural part but I get it now :D Aside from this i am still stumped as to why the US is not getting the optional colours. It's really not fair ...Does anyone have the answer of why this is?

They're playing the long game. They want more Canadian dollars so they have more money when CAD increases in value, when the US inevitably implodes after Putin wins the 2020 USA Presidential election.

:D

sangeseven

Ready to race!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk