GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Teaser: APR Golf R / S3 Catback

TrinivdubOG

Go Kart Newbie
For as much mud as you sling in this thread you better be first in line to buy this, otherwise you're just trolling.

That all depends on the pricing my friend, if it's overly priced like some other companies then no. If it's competitively priced then I'll be sure to post a review for you APR fanboys

flipflp

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
'16 Golf R DSG
That all depends on the pricing my friend, if it's overly priced like some other companies then no. If it's competitively priced then I'll be sure to post a review for you APR fanboys

We'll all find out when you do, and FYI I don't own a single APR product, but this could be my first. How are you going to throw out "APR fanboys" like its a negative, when you're in this thread begging for updates and pissy when you don't get them? Give it up bro haha. Pot, meet kettle.

TrinivdubOG

Go Kart Newbie
We'll all find out when you do, and FYI I don't own a single APR product, but this could be my first. How are you going to throw out "APR fanboys" like its a negative, when you're in this thread begging for updates and pissy when you don't get them? Give it up bro haha. Pot, meet kettle.

LOL I'm not the one being prissy/pissy or whatever you are trying to say, if asking for an update or making a simple joke gives you that impression then your life must be really boring.

preacher

I have my exhaust narrowed down to Milltek or the “soon to be released” APR. I have been told by someone who has heard the APR that it will be worth the wait and priced very competitive, we shall see.

ATR

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
'17 Golf R 6mt
I have my exhaust narrowed down to Milltek or the “soon to be released” APR. I have been told by someone who has heard the APR that it will be worth the wait and priced very competitive, we shall see.
Friend of mine has the Milltek turbo back. It sounds amazing for sure! :cool:

Arin@APR

GOLFMK7 Official Sponsor
Car(s)
B8 S4, MK7 GSW TDI
Production has been busy!