GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Teaser: APR Golf R / S3 Catback

Pickleahoy1

Ready to race!
Matt Farah complained about drone I think, perhaps they are still playing with their muffs to get a nice quiet tone when "closed". Take your time APR, if it behaves in Comfort mode this thing will be bought on sight.

TecklenburgVW

Go Kart Champion
Matt Farah complained about drone I think, perhaps they are still playing with their muffs to get a nice quiet tone when "closed". Take your time APR, if it behaves in Comfort mode this thing will be bought on sight.
Do you have a link to the video or article where Matt Farah states this?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

RecycledDonuts

Ready to race!
Let us turn into our holy books to page 594.
Chapter 11, verse 24: And thou shalt say unto APR, let thou muffler sing a song of rejoice. Let the masses hear the trumpet of its forthcoming. The people shall rejoice and say unto APR, “ We accept valved mufflers unto us with a joyous dance. 1190$ shall it be forever more.”
25: And then the masses lay their offerings of green unto APR with acceptance in their hearts. The day of arrival is upon us..AMEN.

B95zP

Ready to race!

I think Vehicle Virgins complained as well, makes me wonder if they don't have a front resonator on. My GTI APR exhaust was brutal with done w/o it. With the front resonator it was still there mildly at 84ish on the highway, but in the low-mid 70s not so bad.

eunhak

Passed Driver's Ed
any updates on this APR exhaust ?

The Fed

Old Guys Rule

Comfort mode doesn't control the valves, they're RPM/throttle position controlled. You only think Sport mode opens the valves because the exhaust is naturally louder at the higher idle speed. They're always open at idle. I take it you still have your Soundaktor connected? Sport mode increases its volume.

Last edited: