GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CLOUT's MK7 GTI Sport

CLOUT

Ready to race!
Sorry to hear man! That’s a very unfortunate situation to be in.

May I ask where you go your headlight film for the side markers?

Sorry for late response: http://www.premiumautostyling.com/headlight-amber-delete-tint-overlay-2014-2017-golf-r-gti/

Damn, sorry man. T'was a clean car.

Thanks man, I do miss it.

I like where you head is at. Good luck and post a pic of the replacement. I vote wagon!

Thanks! Check next post :)

This by far was one of my favorite builds! Best of luck whichever direction you go with for your next car. Glad that you're alright, and a huge blessing your little ones weren't with you! Cheers brother!

Thank you, I really did love the the GTI, nothing compares for the price honestly. Yes, really grateful my boys weren't in the car. Cheers brother, Happy Holidays!

V90s are hot. I'd love a T6.

Agreed! :D

Sorry for the loss, clean build. Pm me if you want to sell some parts

Thank you! Will do, currently most of the parts I was able to take off are on the bigger scale but I'll PM you a list of what I was able to take off. I won't get to ship anything out till after New Year's though, don't have much time till then.

CLOUT

Ready to race!
Ended up with a '18 Volvo V90 Cross Country T6 AWD. Worked out a deal trading my wife's '16 Volvo XC90 Momentum with almost no negative equity and we picked up a R Design XC90 for her.

The V90 CC is definitely not as quick as the GTI but I love the design and utility of it. With the GTI I was carrying around my 3 year old but never had my 1 year old in it. Now that I have both of them in my daily, I'm less anxious driving with this big ass Volvo haha.

Not much I can do mod wise with it but that's probably a good thing. Just looking to replace the wheels with some Heico Sportiv Volution VII's and maybe their exhaust.

cbaumy34

Go Kart Champion
Congrats!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

chiefhiawatha

Ready to race!
Ended up with a '18 Volvo V90 Cross Country T6 AWD. Worked out a deal trading my wife's '16 Volvo XC90 Momentum with almost no negative equity and we picked up a R Design XC90 for her.

The V90 CC is definitely not as quick as the GTI but I love the design and utility of it. With the GTI I was carrying around my 3 year old but never had my 1 year old in it. Now that I have both of them in my daily, I'm less anxious driving with this big ass Volvo haha.

Not much I can do mod wise with it but that's probably a good thing. Just looking to replace the wheels with some Heico Sportiv Volution VII's and maybe their exhaust.

That’s a great looking automobile. Really

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion
Gorgeous. Wouldn't change the wheels. They look great.
Maybe just get v90 suspension on it.

dragonskiss

Ready to race!
CLOUT, first post and fellow SoCaler here. Very sorry for your loss! Your build has definitely given me inspiration to pursue the OEM plus/Clubsport-ish route as well. Glad to hear that you're ok and with a new ride. I agree with Monkey; those wheels on the Volvo look pretty sweet.

Last edited:

ishkrbibbl

Car(s)
2019 GTI SE
Hey everyone,

This will be a build thread on my 2017 Volkswagen GTI Sport 6MT. Looking to create a OEM Plus GTI inspired by the GTI Clubsport/Clubsport S with other high quality aftermarket brands that concentrate on performance and fit/finish being paramount.

Will update this modification list as more parts come in and are installed:

Engine

• APR Stage 2 Software - 93 Oct File (using 91oct + E85 Blend)
  • APR Cast Downpipe
  • APR Gen 3 MQB CF Intake + Stage 2 CF Pipe + SAI Filter
  • APR Cast Turbo Inlet Pipe
  • APR Boost Tap
  • BRISK Silver Racing ER12S Spark Plugs
  • Integrated Engineering FDS/Flow Distribution System Intercooler
  • Integrated Engineering Turbo Muffler Delete
  • OEM GTI Clubsport S Rear Silencer/Muffler & Dual Clip (5G6253609DD + 1K0253141AA)

Drivetrain/Trans

• 034 Density Line MQB Engine & Transmission Mount
  • Burger Motorsports Clutch Stop + Removal of clutch assist spring
  • Dieselgeek Six Sigma Short Shifter
  • ECS Ultimate Clutch Pedal Upgrade Kit
  • HPA Motorsports Core Interlock with Dog Bone/Pendulum 75A Mount
  • iAbed Industries Rear Main Seal
  • Performance Pack VAQ Diff - OBDEleven coding ESC completely off, Vibration Reduction/Torque Limiter Deactivated
  • Sachs SRE (Sachs Race Engineering) Clutch Kit

Suspension

• OEM GTI Clubsport S - BBS marked 19x8 +50 Pretoria Wheels (5G0601025AJZ49) with OEM Golf R - 235/35/19 Continental ContiSportContact 5P Tires
  • OEM GTI Clubsport S Front LCA's with Rear Bushes (5Q0407151K + 5Q0407152K)
  • OEM GTI Clubsport S Rear Sway Bar 21.7x3.6 (5Q0511305BA)
  • Ohlins R&T/ Road & Track Coilovers VWS-MP20
  • 034Motorsport Track Density Strut Mounts - 75 Durometer

Exterior

• Dutch Parts Co. High Density Polyethelene (HDPE) Front Splitter
  • OEM Lighting Package (Premium Auto Styling Amber Delete Tink Overlays) - OBDEleven coded for LED's on while turn signals on
  • OEM Euro Golf R/ Clubsport / Clubsport S Tinted LED Tailights (5G0945207C + 5G0945208C + 5G0945307D + 5G0945308D) - using BEC harness
  • OEM VW LED License Plate Lights (35D943021A) - coded with OBDEleven

Interior

• APR Boost Gauge Kit (Red Needle)
  • BFI Alcantara E-Brake Boot
  • OEM GTI Clubsport Alcantara Steering Wheel (5G0419091EGNNM)
  • OEM GTI Clubsport Shiftknob & Alcantara Shift Boot (5G1711113FWEJ)
  • RECARO Roadster Carseat - Midnight (All Black) for my toddler son

Love the look of Prets on GTI - Just got my first GTI 2019 and looking to change out wheels to 18" Pretorias
What is setup that I'm looking at here - I am not a car (tech) guy so I need it in English.
I'm thinking of adding 18" Pretorias to my GTI with stock tires and wondering what It'll look like. This?