GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Is this a decent dashcam?

BxGTI

Go Kart Champion
Looks good for the price 60fps is very good, people will run dash cams with the screen on all the time, I find it distracting and it could be illegal in some states .
Most cameras will have a screen saver that will turn off the screen after a few seconds.

I didn’t see if it uses a capacitor or just a battery. You want capacitors specialty where you live

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

George Ab

Drag Racing Champion
Personally, I would "go big or go home". For me, I would stay away from the budget models and go premium. I like the Blackvue DR750S; there latest iteration, small footprint looks good, parking protection, great reputation. Being in a different league it has a significantly different price.

Then again, maybe this is "The Fed's" satirical wit asking.

BxGTI

Go Kart Champion
Personally, I would "go big or go home". For me, I would stay away from the budget models and go premium. I like the Blackvue DR750S; there latest iteration, small footprint looks good, parking protection, great reputation. Being in a different league it has a significantly different price.

Then again, maybe this is "The Fed's" satirical wit asking.

I agree, I bought 3 cheap ones before getting a BlackVue and that was the one I wanted from the beginning, my BlackVue is 3 years old with no issues , 750 will be here soon, B&H had it for 279.99 for one day only( I missed that sale :-() but they have the 650 for 249.99 now

A small footprint is better way more discreet so no one will notice it and try to grab it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ecsta

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2017 R
If you want budget get the A119 or A119s, it's an amazing bang for buck. I've run the A119 for 3 years with no issues whatsoever. Just bought the Blackvue 750 but haven't gotten a chance to install it yet because it's been -20 the past 2 weeks :(

If you want best of the best get the Blackvue 750 or Thinkware F900 Pro.

Steven31327

Passed Driver's Ed
Specs look decent for the price, just make sure it has all the features you want specifically. For me a nextbase camera met what I wanted, and I hardwired this into my car so I didnt lose a 12v slot. Also make sure whatever you store your footage on is at least a class 10 micro SD card, I suggest 64GB (This appears to be the max this camera can take).

ecsta

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2017 R
Specs look decent for the price, just make sure it has all the features you want specifically. For me a nextbase camera met what I wanted, and I hardwired this into my car so I didnt lose a 12v slot. Also make sure whatever you store your footage on is at least a class 10 micro SD card, I suggest 64GB (This appears to be the max this camera can take).

Just get a high endurance card and you'll be fine.