GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

WTB: Black mirror caps

_cruster

Ready to race!
Looking for a set of OEM black mirror caps - maybe you upgraded or changed colors? I want to switch up my white GSW. I'm in 98443.

Thanks!

Last edited:

daujin_mk7

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI DSG
You can do what I did and buy black mirror caps from aliexpress or ebay. Got mine for around $30

_cruster

Ready to race!
Got a link you can share? I've read some of the Chinese ones don't fit that well. I was hoping for OEM but might give knock off a shot if someone else had a good experience.

mikeyy

Ready to race!
Ive stumbled across a set on eBay for $80 shipped. Wondered how the fitment would be also. Could use some feedback on some non-OEM caps.

Lorne

I have some non-oem caps and they fit like shit. They change shape in hot weather and pop off. I wouldn't buy non-OEM. I have a set, but I am keeping them for when I put the car back to stock before inevitable sale.

flipflp

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
'16 Golf R DSG
I defer on trade - looking to purchase (just in case I decide to switch back). Thanks, though!

How about a good deal on some white caps that you can vinyl wrap any color you want?

I have my caps from my VW chinese market folding mirrors that I'd let go for $35 shipped. I know it's not what you're looking for specifically but thought I'd toss that out there.