GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Save the Date: The 2015 AWE Tuning BBQ is back!

2015WhiteGTI

Go Kart Champion

I'm signing up today. My GTI is essentially stock so I'll bring my e90 330 instead. Looking forward to seeing you guys!

RjRacing

Go Kart Champion
You guys have a rain date picked out? I'm seeing 90-100% chance of rain and thunderstorms on Thursday :(

Josh/AWE

Unlocking Performance
Sorry, Swede. I'm not sure how I missed your original remark. From what I can see no one has yet listed that combo. Quite a few Mk7s, but there are also quite a few entries that neglected to mention their modifications. So there may be one at some point!

You will be able to meet our Project Mk7, which has our full TBE on it. But I understand you're looking to hear our Touring Edition CBE paired with stock DP.

Josh/AWE

Unlocking Performance
Will u have deals there. I really want ur exhaust.

No "deals". But if you're looking to obtain a system, you can arrange something at the show to get the initial steps taken care of. They're made to order. Have you looked to see if there are any AWE Tuning dealers in your area that have the system you're looking for in stock?

Swede

Passed Driver's Ed
Sorry, Swede. I'm not sure how I missed your original remark. From what I can see no one has yet listed that combo. Quite a few Mk7s, but there are also quite a few entries that neglected to mention their modifications. So there may be one at some point!

You will be able to meet our Project Mk7, which has our full TBE on it. But I understand you're looking to hear our Touring Edition CBE paired with stock DP.

Its ok.

I can't buy an exhaust, regardless of price, without hearing it in person first. I've already thrown money away being the test mule on other platforms. If you see someone coming thru Horsham someday bolting one on let me know.

Swede

Passed Driver's Ed
Copy that

I'm at the shore right meow. If there is a confirmed mk7 with the touring cb ill come back for the evening.

I've already seen the new building inside and out. It is an exceptional space... right up there with cbrd.

Josh/AWE

Unlocking Performance
NEW DATE for 2015 AWE BBQ & Car Show

They're calling for downpours. The BBQ has been moved to Thursday, September 17!

Same time, same place, same guaranteed good eats.

If you've already RSVP'd, you don't have to again. But if you HAVEN'T RSVP'd, you can do so by clicking the image below.

If you have any questions, I'm here.

See you there!

(oz)

Passed Driver's Ed
Wow :cool:, fantastic event, AWE!! Great food, cars, folks, and the new shop is killer!