GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Short Shift Transmission Adapter - Boomba Racing

IBFreeman

Ready to race!
Has anyone paired this with the Torque Solutions cable bushings?

0bLiViOuS

Go Kart Champion
You should be able to since they don't change cable location, just gets rid of the rubber mounts

Hammersticks

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
'16 GTI, '18 e-Golf
No need to remove before servicing, right?

Also, my wife recently drove my car for the first time with the adapter. No comments from her... Wife test passed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Auditech

Passed Driver's Ed
Does not fit with the TTRS shift lever, however after swapping the stock lever back on and installing the super easy adapter, the shift action was much improved!! Definitely a shorter throw than the TTRS lever provided and a much more positive feel! This was definitely a genius design and an excellent price point! Bravo boomba!

Boomba Racing

GOLFMK7 Official Sponsor
Does not fit with the TTRS shift lever, however after swapping the stock lever back on and installing the super easy adapter, the shift action was much improved!! Definitely a shorter throw than the TTRS lever provided and a much more positive feel! This was definitely a genius design and an excellent price point! Bravo boomba!

Thank you for the feedback we greatly appreciate it!

rbk

Ready to race!
installed mine today and love it.
only issue is i seem to be hearing some noise inside the cabin from the gearbox, most noticeably when shifting into 3rd.

wondering if anyone else has experienced this?

EA888MK7

Ready to race!
installed mine today and love it.
only issue is i seem to be hearing some noise inside the cabin from the gearbox, most noticeably when shifting into 3rd.

wondering if anyone else has experienced this?

Is it a rattling noise and is it at higher RPMs? I had a rattling noise but it was a little plastic cover underneath the armrest..

I don't have any issues with the adapter!