GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

BMS meth and jb4 users

B95zP

Ready to race!
All you do is wire the Hobbs switch in series with the pump. Let me know if you need clarification on what I mean.

Like this-

Thanks, that's super helpful. If I understand correctly, power comes into the Hobbs, and if the 4PSI isn't met it doesn't power the pump. Had a brainfart on needing a boost tap, but duh how else would it know the PSI.

Last edited:

0bLiViOuS

Go Kart Champion
Yep that's exactly how they work. Super simple but extra protection :)

Luvs2speed

Ready to race!
I am really interested in this setup. Has anyone dyno'ed an is20 FBO car with meth?

For those of you that have it, Do you feel like most of the gains are in the higher RPM. I love my car off the bottom, and I know IS38 is an easy way to more HP, but W/M has a lot of appeal if it can produce similar results.

0bLiViOuS

Go Kart Champion
I think Mars is one of the few and was able to push a couple psi up top stacked. Don't think he's gotten his dyno done yet, but soon I believe!

Mars1

Ready to race!
Yep, hopefully should have a dyno here soon when I get the time. I'm hoping for something between 15 and 30 hp gain, and that is stacked tune with meth.

Upgrading to IS38 should produce larger gains than stacking with meth, I just like tinkering with stuff.

I'm going to try to get dyno'd with only the JB4 stack, and then JB4 stack with the meth turned on back to back. I'm curious to see the difference. Then I'll upgrade the turbo later this year. :D

B95zP

Ready to race!
Yep, hopefully should have a dyno here soon when I get the time. I'm hoping for something between 15 and 30 hp gain, and that is stacked tune with meth.

Upgrading to IS38 should produce larger gains than stacking with meth, I just like tinkering with stuff.

I'm going to try to get dyno'd with only the JB4 stack, and then JB4 stack with the meth turned on back to back. I'm curious to see the difference. Then I'll upgrade the turbo later this year. :D

huh now that you mention it would be super easy to test how much HP WM adds.