GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Raceseng Topology Shift Knob

mesaboogie18

Ready to race!
Installed my Raceseng Sphereology Knob last night. It's pretty awesome.

Nice! Did you install the adapter all the way at the bottom of the shift rod?

Hulk1

Go Kart Champion

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

apiasto

Raceseng makes great products. I know some people that have used them. I was looking to get the maximum amount of weight and actually designed my own. I am up to 568 grams (theoretical) and in the process of getting it turned right now. Mine will be all stainless though, no plastic on it.

I am getting it made by WC Latherwerks, he made my WRX knob when I owned it. I did mine in Translucent red (powder is available at Eastwood). I will probably post a thread within the next couple of weeks.

I am getting impatient after seeing all of these awesome shift knobs.

Hammersticks

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
'16 GTI, '18 e-Golf
Reached out to Raceseng regarding their dimpled Orbature knob on instagram. Unfortunately the timeline is TBD IF they decide to do it. [emoji17]Sounds like they have a bunch in the product development pipeline before they consider it. Why did they have to get my hopes up with that rendering? Lol.

dienstuhr

Rockin' the Reflex Silver
Ordered my Topology knob today. Love the fact that the Delrin cover can be switched out - if/when the dimpled knob comes out it will be an easy swap!

Cheers

d.

Hammersticks

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
'16 GTI, '18 e-Golf
curious if there has been any movement on this?...a definite buy if it moves into production

Patiently waiting myself. Contacted them a month ago per my post above. He gave no guarantees, only that if/when they did make it, it would be done right. So at least there's that! Sounds like there's a lot going on right now so who knows on timing. We shall see...