GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2017 VW Golf R Totaled

scrapin240

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
Golf
I have called apr and sent a picture of the car and they have offered to put the tunes back on the car thats awesome. Now just have to get the car

That is awesome of APR...always great to hear of great customer service from our aftermarket suppliers.

Sorry about the car, glad you're most ok. Next time get a new wheel cover....it might have brought bad juju...

devonh9

That is awesome of APR...always great to hear of great customer service from our aftermarket suppliers.

Sorry about the car, glad you're most ok. Next time get a new wheel cover....it might have brought bad juju...
APR is a great company. There customer service is great they called me back on time. They were very understanding and wanted to help with my situation. Thank you im happy it was just the ankle

Last edited:

ReflexGTI1

Ready to race!
About that driving without insurance.... only in America. Being German (but living in the US), it amazes me that this is a thing.
For instance - in Germany, if a driver does not pay their car insurance, the German version of the DPS (department of public safety) will get a note from the insurer that driver xyz didn't pay their insurance. Based on that red flag, a DPS rep comes out and will put official government seals on the car doors and remove a sticker from the license plate that would make this car no longer legal to drive. If the seal is broken, and the car is driven, it's a major offense. You can't even drive such a sealed car to get and buy insurance or get that license plate updated. Not sure what the DPS guys would do if the car was in the garage, but I am sure they would seal the garage then.
Wonder why this is not even cared for here in the US, and not aggressively prosecuted to prevent drivers without insurance to drive in the first place.

States manage their own driving protocols and laws as I'm sure you know. It isn't a national thing like in the EU. That means a bit more relaxed enforcement, which is a good thing for people that do the right thing, like us. No big brother in our back pocket... Unfortunately that also allows people to more easily break the laws, which definitely sucks.

AxMan

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
Audi S5
I just noticed the Honda steering wheel cover.