GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

BCS Center Silencer Delete Pipe With Drone Delete Tube

BCS Nige

Passed Driver's Ed
Can't disagree with you on that - however, with a straight through 3.0" pipe we detected drone on the gear change at 4k dropping to 3.5k - we did not test the pipe in the OEM dia of 2.5"

Last edited:

nikhsub1

What?
With a catless DP and a res delete on the stock catback the drone is unbearable... ask me how I know... anyway, all of you bitching and moaning about this should just not post in the thread if you don't like it.

BCS Nige

Passed Driver's Ed
In theory we could use the same principal on the GTi... we would just need to get the car in and do the development and testing ;-)
Cheers
Nige

BCS Nige

Passed Driver's Ed
With a catless DP and a res delete on the stock catback the drone is unbearable... ask me how I know... anyway, all of you bitching and moaning about this should just not post in the thread if you don't like it.

Yes - this cures all of the drone issue...

gti5notrkt1

Passed Driver's Ed
Nige,

Does this mate up between your BCS downpipe and a stock OEM catback without any cutting? If cutting is required can it be returned to stock? Is the price still £225+30? How to order, your website seems to be going through a redesign.

Thanks.

BCS Nige

Passed Driver's Ed
We can offer the pipe with the option to mate directly to our 3.0" DP and then with the conventional reduction to fit with our sleeve to the rear silencer...
So retro fitting back to standard is completely possible with minimum fuss.
Cheers
Nige
Please pm for details on how to order..

JCG

Passed Driver's Ed
i like the product. But wouldn't there be hot exhaust air coming out of the middle "drone delete" tube? If so, how much air? and isnt that bad?