GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

19" Pretoria wheels and ContiSportContacts for SALE. Virtually AS NEW

R Golf

Go Kart Champion
SOLD, pending payment.

Virtually AS NEW CONDITION>> Set of four VW Pretoria wheels with VW center caps and four mounted/balanced Continental Sport Contacts 235/35/19 from new Golf R FOR SALE.

I recently bought my Golf R. I drove it home from the dealer and another 3 miles to have 17" winter tires and wheels put on the car.

I love the Pretoria wheels; however, I will be tracking the car and want to go to 18's to save money on track rubber.

Price is $1800 for the wheels and tires. I do not want to sell tires or wheels separately or as individual sets.

FREE DELIVERY within 2 hours of Lenox, MA or anywhere on Long Island, NY. Other locations will be $1800 plus shipping. Photos available.

PM or Email: vinandmary@gmail.com

Last edited:

AxMan

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
Audi S5
I live in Winsted and I'm interested. How many miles on them?

Last edited:

R Golf

Go Kart Champion
I live in Winsted and I'm interested. How many miles on them?

Tires have about 45 miles on them. I literally drove the car home and to the tire installer and then they have been in my basement since. Wheels and tires are like brand new. I have detailed pics of one tire (they are all identical) and can send those photos tonight. I can send photos of the other three tomorrow if you are still interested (I'm out now or I would take them and send tonight).

I can deliver the tires to Winsted or anywhere between Lenox and Winsted for free. (assuming Winsted, CT of course). Can you give me your e-mail address? That would be easiest for the photos.

PayPal would be preferred payment.