GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Anyone use Griots Garage products?

TheeAdam

Ready to race!
My father swears by them and I have used their products with general satisfaction. Wondering if there are better/same effectiveness for same price products?

Avanti

Go Kart Champion
My father swears by them and I have used their products with general satisfaction. Wondering if there are better/same effectiveness for same price products?

What do you mean better
I've dabbled in the detailing game, I have turned around cars using purely £1 products. Sometimes it's not just about the product label, but applying and using the products correctly

Avanti

Go Kart Champion

What do you mean better?
I've dabbled in the detailing game, I have turned around cars using purely £1 products. Sometimes it's not just about the product label, but applying and using the products correctly

TheeAdam

Ready to race!
What do you mean better?

Mmm I guess that just my inner car guy always second guessing and looking for something "better".

Thanks for your insight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wkershaw993

I use griots a lot and am satisfied with results. There are probably better products but how perfect do you need your paint to be? How you use/apply the products does also have a big impact on results

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bcgti

Ready to race!
I use the One Step Sealant and really like it. It's easy to work with and leaves a great shine that lasts a long time. I'm also a big fan of using the Nanoskin pad instead of the old clay bar .... so quick and easy to use. I also use the Optimum Spray Wax as again it's quick, easy and actually lasts.

PouncingPanzer1

Go Kart Champion
They have solid product line imo. I have personally used their 6" BOSS polisher for about a year now, love it. The correcting cream is also really really good stuff. Wheel cleaner is also great, but expensive for what you get. My dad uses the cleaner wax on his classics. He likes it.

Jersey UG MKV

Plastidipping Fool
I like them, The boss line of polishes is boss! Thats about all I use from them, but they are a decent company.

merkeyterkey

The Real FLATTIRE
I use:

Speed Shine: Works like a charm in between washes

Interior Cleaner: Works well - doesn't leave behind residue but has no smell

Spray Wax: Works okay between waxing

Wheel Cleaner: Can't recommend this stuff enough, it's the bees knees

Vinyl/Rubber Dressing: I like it, I use it on my tires and the rubber trim. Doesn't last for as long as I'd like though

Window Cleaner: Love it, evaporates kind of fast so you have to be quick.

Bug & Smudge Remover: Works okay but it jacked up some plastic on my old car, I don't use this stuff any more because of it.

Glass Cleaning Clay: Works well, gets off mild water spots and preps glass for sealing.

Rubber Cleaner: This stuff is awesome, I use it with a brush to clean my tires before I dress them.

Undercarriage Spray: Works well, use it for my wheel wells, but smells toxic. Lasts for an acceptable amount of time.

IceBerg4k1

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2015 GTI
I've used the heavy duty wheel cleaner with limited success. I would rather use Iron X or Sonax Full Effect if I want decontamination. I've used their One-Step Sealant on customer cars but for my own vehicle I would use Optimum Poli-Seal or GPS for better polishing results and sealant longevity. Their are better products out there for the same price or cheaper in my opinion.

PouncingPanzer1

Go Kart Champion
I've used the heavy duty wheel cleaner with limited success. I would rather use Iron X or Sonax Full Effect if I want decontamination. I've used their One-Step Sealant on customer cars but for my own vehicle I would use Optimum Poli-Seal or GPS for better polishing results and sealant longevity. Their are better products out there for the same price or cheaper in my opinion.
Sonax vs. Iron-X. Talk about wheel cleaner juggernauts. I can't decide which one is best lol.