GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Which Mitt.....

Finglonga

Drag Racing Champion
I have that lambs wool mitt and had zero issues. As said in your other thread only wipe in one direction and in a straight line. Use copious amounts of water to enable it to wash any grit away.

Diggs24

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2015 GTI
I have that first CG MF mitt. It sucks. I have a hard time getting my hand inside and it's falling apart already.

My wife bought me a Norwex wash mitt. One side is chenille MF and the other a MF pad. Holding up well and I can get my hand inside with ease. Also has a loop so you can hang dry it.

GTDave

Passed Driver's Ed
THanks for the comments.

I am airing more towards the real wool style mitts, but might have to buy a couple to try and compare...

Dave

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
I have the chemguys mtt you linked and it is pretty great honestly. it does a good job at not trapping stuff inside it so it cleans up really nice when you rub it on your grit gaurd.

pd150

Passed Driver's Ed
I have a deep pearl black GTD

I've created no new swirls on the car using a Gtechniq WM2 mitt with CG glossworkz shampoo and 2 bucket method.

I have the the most horrendous swirl by the fuel cap where someone has rubbed the car with their coat sleeve in the car park :(. It's like someone has used sand paper on it.

Welcome to the black car world!

Sandman GTI

Drag Race Newbie

PouncingPanzer1

Go Kart Champion
CarPro Merino if the vehicle is just lightly soiled.
DI Microfiber mitt for anything else.
DI Big Blue sponge for rinse less wash.

The mitt is only as effective as it is clean. Keep them CLEAN and use grit guards and rinse often.

The only reason I use the CarPro mitt for light duty washes is because you can't machine wash it and it was expensive, so I try to be gentle to it.