GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: 2016 Oryx White Manual w/5900 Miles , Cincinnati Ohio

tonyliao07

Hi Everyone.

It is a bittersweet moment, due to recent family location changes, I find myself having to move back to Canada. Very disheartened to have to put my R on the market and with this curveball, here it goes. If you are interested, please get in contact with me.

Car Details
Model: 2016 Oryx White Manual Base Model
Options: Base - no DCC / no Nav
Purchased: March 2016
Miles: 5900
Transmission: 6 speed M/T

Exterior: Excellent condition, no dents, dings, chips
Interior: Excellent
My Location: Cincinnati Ohio
Extended VW Care Purchased - free service at 10, 20 and 30K. Personally had the R serviced at Dubwerx at 5K

Modifications Included with Sale:
- Suntek Ceramic Tint (front 40% and back 20%)
- Suntek Clearbra (Partial Front Hood, Bumper, Side Fender, Headlights, Mirrors)

Optional Modifications For Sale:
I have reduced the price of these as they are currently installed. If the buyer is not interested, I will have Dubwerx reinstall the OEM parts.
- VWR R600 Intake - $350
- APR Turbo Muffler Delete - $80
- Helix OEM Sound system for Mk7 - $400 (this is an OEM VW sound box enclosure, which features 2 6inch subs, a pre-amp and amp, made the car sound night and day. Personal opinion is much better than the Fender Audio)
- ECS Stance Kit - 15 and 20mm Spacers - $130
- All-Season Floor Mats from VW - $50

Selling Price of Car: $34,900 (confirmed with KBB - between excellent and good)
Selling Price of Car + Optional Modifications: $35,900

If you are interested, feel free to PM me and we can exchange more details in Email or PM.

Best Regards.
Tony

PLF8593

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
19 Alltrack 6MT
Tastefully done, a man after my own style. Bummer you can't keep her. If I wasn't 23 and still in college, I'd buy it off you ;)