GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

If you win the lotto, what cars would you get?

Tk_mkv1

Go Kart Champion
The title says it all, so show us the cars you would get if you have a huge boat load of money with nothing else to spend.

I'll start with mine, I plan on having 3 "different" cars if I ever have that opportunity.

1. Daily Driver Fun Car
- either keep driving the mk7 gti, until .:R arrives, dsg or manual, stage 1, coil overs or springs, milltek exhaust

- or B8-B8.5 S4, manual only, milltek exhaust, lower it with nice wheels, want something like this

- or e90/92 M3, manual only, space grey metallic, exhaust and probably ESS Supercharger

2. Weekend Toy & Not a Daily Driver but still can occasionally if I don't hit traffic
- either Porsche 997 911 GT3RS

- or ap1 Honda s2000, light it much as possible carbon fiber panels (repaint over it), wheels etc, headers and so on. Probably swap an ap2 transmission since its stronger (auto-x, track toy)

3. Offroad Toy
- either Ford F150 SVT Raptor

- or JK Jeep Wrangler, manual only, lifted with lights, probably a blower

jeffkro

Go Kart Champion
If I won 3 lotteries I would buy the FT1 concept car off toyota and have someone turn it into a functional car.

Attachments

• FT1.jpg
    FT1.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 5,396
Last edited:

Jaxper1

Passed Driver's Ed
If I won the lottery, cars would definitely not be my number one spending choice. I'd much rather take trips all over the world, donate to charities, pay off family members' debts, etc.

That being said, since you specifically said "with nothing else to spend it on," I'd probably get an Audi or BMW for my daily (four doors, for practicality), classic beauty for the weekends, and a Jeep Wrangler for the off road fun - all in manual.

Tk_mkv1

Go Kart Champion
If I won the lottery, cars would definitely not be my number one spending choice. I'd much rather take trips all over the world, donate to charities, pay off family members' debts, etc.

That being said, since you specifically said "with nothing else to spend it on," I'd probably get an Audi or BMW for my daily (four doors, for practicality), classic beauty for the weekends, and a Jeep Wrangler for the off road fun - all in manual.

id do the same too, travel a lot and so on. my family lives in overseas so ill definitely take a business/first class flights there for sure. live in a greek island over the summer (i have cousins from greece), own a little restaurant or hotel and spend the time on water. i certainly do not spend all my money on one thing for sure like cars only.

jeffkro

Go Kart Champion

Personally I would keep my GTI as my daily driver. Great mileage and very practical comfortable interior.

RjRacing

Go Kart Champion
My garage wouldn't be filled with a couple million dollar cars, it would be filled with 100K cars for each day of the week and then some :) ...
Mon:

Tues:

Weds:

Thurs:

TGIF:

Weekend Cruiser:

Track Car:

Tow Rig:

CaptObvious75

Ready to race!
I would trade the speed3 in for either an S4 Audi or a BMW M3. That would be my DD.

The wifey already stated she would get a Q5 for her DD.

As for a track toy, I'd probably look at the new Charger Hellcat or the Nissan GTR.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk