GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Most annoying thing about your GTI

Rafiki76

Ready to race!
Car(s)
MKVII GTI
My windshield is broken, I can't decide which tune is best, whether manual or DSG is better, and what octane to run. Oh and who's dick is the biggest, always seems to be a hot topic. Thread was least favorite thing about your GTI forum right?

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

You can post asking which EBC pads are best for road use and somehow it will morph into all of what you just said lol

heiney9

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTi Sport DSG
You forgot Top Tier fuel is a scam, no supporting evidence just a scam.

imthanick_a

Autocross Champion
This thread is usually pretty civil and free of the back-and-forth so lets try to keep it that way. Glad we could poke some fun for the time being though ;) Sorry for poking the hive

Rgraphic

Passed Driver's Ed
Most annoying thing for me so far is the d-bag that bashed my passenger door 1 week into my purchase. [emoji48]

Holy! That looks intentional. Any story that goes with it? Sorry you have to deal with that level of damage so soon...where were you parked?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

golfdave

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 Golf GT Estate

Rafiki76

Ready to race!
Car(s)
MKVII GTI

heiney9

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTi Sport DSG
That it's hard to find annoying things about my GTI. I guess the most annoying thing is my face aches from grinning all the time. Continues to be a blast tor drive even in rush hour traffic. It's civil putting along with traffic, but can change character in an instant.

Oh wait this is the annoying thread, not what I like best........

Cowzill00

Ready to race!
Holy! That looks intentional. Any story that goes with it? Sorry you have to deal with that level of damage so soon...where were you parked?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thx. I mean it's just a thing, but still. No real story. I think it happened at an Ale House where we had a retirement gathering for my coworker. The next morning I was picking the car up from a tint job and my wife freaks out when she discovered it. It's bad enough, but the picture makes it look a little worse than it is.

Moral of the story: don't park your new car at the bar??

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
I generally won't park the car anywhere people can park next to it unless it's unavoidable.

Saves people the trouble of being courteous.

We all know how difficult it can be to not smash your door into the car next to you whenever you get out. Or put on the child locks and let those door mashing monsters out instead of letting them hurl the doors open with arms too little to hold on.

Last edited:

demi9od

Drag Race Newbie
How damn quiet the Helix sub is when it's cold outside. I was running -2 bass on the head unit during winter and getting less bass than I have now with -7 bass in the summer.

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Assorted
the blind spot when backing out of on street slant parking.......I find the C pillar large and I couldn't see anything till the back end was in the street. I had to do this for the 1st time recently. On normal spots it's either parallel or back in. With the street/slant parking I did not like getting out.

blergrd

Ready to race!
The rattles. I have a conspiracy theory. Right after I filled out my review of my car for the dealership, it started rattling. Something fishy. I can't figure out where the rattle comes from. Is a rattle on a 17 warrant enough to go to the dealership?