GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Eurodyne Updates

NBMK7GTI

Go Kart Newbie
I'll try again I guess. How exactly do I run a log? The directions on the first page aren't lining up with the newest version of the software. I can't find controller diagnostics anymore.

NBMK7GTI

Go Kart Newbie
I wished I could have ran a log on the og dsg file vs the newest stage 1 because I seriously feel like something is different for the better. The car feels alot more powerful throughout now. I'm almost thinking I might have been the limited like others on here, so far so good though. This little is38 has impressed me.

demi9od

Drag Race Newbie
Yes, you can. no even has to pay for maestro credits for use base file.
I've paid for Maestro but that's pretty sweet that the base is free. Is there any hard data on Adjustable vs vanilla stage 2 vs high torque Stg2 vs Maestro base?

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

rafycotto

Ready to race!
I've paid for Maestro but that's pretty sweet that the base is free. Is there any hard data on Adjustable vs vanilla stage 2 vs high tower Stg2 vs Maestro base?

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk
I read here on GTi adjustable = maestro base., but on R I can testify Maestro base hold more boost thru redline

Sent from my 2PZC5 using Tapatalk

Quebster

Autocross Newbie
Sam says the Maestro adjustable base file is better than the regular adjustable file. That’s all I know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bri3d

I got sick of needing Windows to adjust the octane on my ED Adjustable tune so I made an Android app for it.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.brianledbetter.tuneadjuster

This works with the ELM327 dongles used with Torque and other Android apps (Turns out, not OBD11 dongles - I think they're similar but the firmware is different).

1) Install
2) Plug into the car and pair your ELM327 Bluetooth with your phone in the Android Bluetooth settings. The passcode for these is usually 1234.
3) Turn car ignition to ON (technically the car can be running as well, thanks Eurodyne!)
4) Open the app
5) Slide the slider at the lower-left to Connect and pick your OBDII device in the dialog that pops up. Usually they're called "OBDII"
6) You'll see "Connecting..." in the lower right. This usually takes 8-10 seconds.
7) Adjust the sliders and hit Save. You'll see "Saving..." followed by "Got Data." "Got Data" means that not only were the changes sent, but the app also read them back and confirmed them.

If you have issues, I recommend pushing the Connection slider to the left and then to the right again and waiting 20-30 seconds. This kills off the Bluetooth connection, resets everything, and connects again.

The app works fairly well but is a little wonky with rotation - anyone who's made an Android app knows that rotation is strange on the platform in general and this is no exception. I forgot the necessary trickery from my last diagnostics app and will transfer it over and push a new version later in the week. Other than that it's been pretty stable and handy for me.

If anything goes wrong in this app you can _always_ re-adjust using the Eurodyne Windows software. This doesn't touch anything beyond the LocalIdentifiers Eurodyne Adjustable files have set up for Octane and Boost, so it's fairly safe.

Hope everyone enjoys - back to your regularly scheduled DSG tune complaint hotline :)

EDIT Oh, and the source is up at https://github.com/bri3d/EurodyneTuneAdjuster