GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MK7.5 OEM LED Tails

kingkhan

Ready to race!
hmm, not good.

Are these cheaper on mainland Europe? I might be planning a trip there and was wondering if it would be better to pick them up there vs ordering here.

pantsos

Ready to race!
hmm, not good.

Are these cheaper on mainland Europe? I might be planning a trip there and was wondering if it would be better to pick them up there vs ordering here.

As we speak, i'm going to Germany for a trip on Sunday for 10 days, i was thinking the same thing but, don't forget that the tails are not so small to carry them.

Crild

Drag Race Newbie
hmm, not good.

Gunna be same price or more expensive. Wouldn't waste the time going out of your way to get them.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

doctor

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
Hello everybody, This led's turn on without brake, why? how can i solve that? Everything works fine except it

Crild

Drag Race Newbie
Hello everybody, This led's turn on without brake, why? how can i solve that? Everything works fine except it

If you're using the audimant harness which I would guess you are based on location check pin 4,5 you might have to swap the wires on the adapter. I had to switch it around on mine.

Crild

Drag Race Newbie
Does anybody know if the Mk 7.5 NA standard LEDs are plug and play with Mk 7 wiring?

For the 9000th time no they are not. You still need an adapter, Jbale made one idk if he sells it tho. (should search I think this has been covered in at least 3 threads I have seen)

stealthy1

Ready to race!
Relax dude, perhaps you might have misunderstood my question, I'm aware that the ones everybody wants require a harness. I have them on my car and I'm selling the stock NA 7.5 ones so I need the info for a retrofit to the Mk 7 guy who's buying them. Don't want to sell it and it don't work.
I didn't mean the Euro dynamic ones. I meant the standard NA non-dynamic ones. Do the harnesses work for both then?

Crild

Drag Race Newbie
Relax dude, perhaps you might have misunderstood my question, I'm aware that the ones everybody wants require a harness. I have them on my car and I'm selling the stock NA 7.5 ones so I need the info for a retrofit to the Mk 7 guy who's buying them. Don't want to sell it and it don't work.
I didn't mean the Euro dynamic ones. I meant the standard NA non-dynamic ones. Do the harnesses work for both then?
Ask jbale he's the only one that has a working harness for it as far as we know. You need a harness either way but as to if it's the same and coding I'm unsure.