GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Konig wheels

jeffkro

Go Kart Champion
I looking for opinions on these wheels on a CSG GTI.

Attachments

• ultraform on GTI.jpg
    ultraform on GTI.jpg
    859.1 KB · Views: 29,494
  • hypergram 18 inch.jpg
    hypergram 18 inch.jpg
    864.6 KB · Views: 15,955
  • IMG_3162_zpsivtq0cyq.jpg
    IMG_3162_zpsivtq0cyq.jpg
    222.4 KB · Views: 10,039
Last edited:

XM_Rocks

Autocross Newbie
IMO this is the only style they offer that compliments the GTI. That is only if I had to pick a winner, too.

^ this.

Rennnforms FTW

The other styles look a size smaller, but the rennforms look larger because of the way the spokes extend to the edge.

jeffkro

Go Kart Champion
^ this.

Rennnforms FTW

The other styles look a size smaller, but the rennforms look larger because of the way the spokes extend to the edge.

I agree with the looking larger part for sure, probably especially important if you want to drop down to 17"

Last edited:

jeffkro

Go Kart Champion
I've also thought about enkei TS9. The TS9 come with a weight penalty but they are flow formed. I also like the konig dekagrams but only fit as 18"

PS: I hope no one is upset that used their picture.

Attachments

• enkei ts9.jpg
    enkei ts9.jpg
    159.2 KB · Views: 5,339
Last edited:

flipflp

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
'16 Golf R DSG
I've also thought about enkei TS9.

I mean you're looking at good wheels from good brands, within a budget. I get it, but wheel selection is such a personal thing it's gonna be you that has to pull the trigger.

I know before I got my Rennforms I was torn between a few other Konig wheels, including the new Dekagram that hasn't arrived yet. You just gotta pick one and go with it. If you change your mind later, you sell them and start fresh. Nothing saying you have to get it right the first time!