GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Eurodyne Updates

demi9od

Drag Race Newbie
I got the weird disengage clunk going from reverse to first coming out of my driveway last night. I didn't have the brake fully engaged for the duration of the gear change though. Otherwise no issues with the updated stage 1, but I haven't gotten a chance to wot a 2/3/4 shift in D or M yet.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Mk7GTl

Go Kart Champion
I tried my launch control once so far, it just revved after I let off. Then finally went 10 seconds later. :-/

Mine does the same. The other night on stage 1 file 99% of the time i use manual mode, but this one time it was in auto sport mode and it bounced off the limiter in third gear i had to let off the pedal and manually shift to 4th...

Quebster

Autocross Newbie
I am interrupting your regular DSG talk to announce... Guys... we are so close!!

Quebster

Autocross Newbie
I see the clutch line lol

Yes and you better believe we are doing the “swirl valve delete”

What happened?

Built the engine, installed BOSS600 turbo [emoji4]

I think you might have some parts missing from the front of your car. Not sure though...
How's the build coming along?

Only necessary if we want it to run cool [emoji28] it’s finally almost done, just a day or two. Came out real nice, engine super cleaned up, unfortunately some of the BOSS kit didn’t fit 100% with the SAI system? And some of the clamps sucked. So some modifications had to be made.

Shop said that turbo was a huge pain in the ass to install with the engine out, and couldn’t image doing it with the engine in. Lol...

New APRacing BBK going to be going on too along with the Neuspeed RSe10 wheels (one of the few sets of 18” wheels that will clear the caliper), 034 rear trailing arms, some new gauges, all sorts of fun stuff. Can’t wait!

It’ll be ready just in time for me to leave her for Christmas [emoji24] Shop owner is doing me a huge solid though... he is going to keep the car in the shop over the Christmas weekend so I don’t have to worry about it. Seriously... means a lot.

Stay tuned!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

worldacgti

Go Kart Champion
flashed my dsg stg 2 and it is dumping clutches allowing motor to essentially free rev....
The tune itself when it doesn't glitch is phenomenal but I think I'm going to go back to stg 1 for now/...
I'm assuming the motor rev limiters are still in place if this happens?

demi9od

Drag Race Newbie
I haven't had any issues with the new stage 1 outside of the one time it dropped the R to 1st on me. Just been holding the brake a little longer now instead of basically releasing as soon as I'm in D and it hasn't happened again. 3rd to 4th at wot/rev limiter in D/S hasn't dumped on me yet, hasn't tried it in M. I love the 2.5k shifts, feels like power is just a tip in away now all the time. Downshifts rolling to a stop in D are back to OEM style though, from 1.2k to 1.4k instead of idle rpm downshifting, so I'm back to brake modulation below 20mph. But I see why he did it, no way to know if rolling to a stop is actually going to be a dead stop or start moving again. With this behavior less manual downshifting is needed when it's a start moving again situation.

Still just running 1.5 adjustable with stock DP. GF got me a creeper I'm not supposed to know about for Xmas so I'm waiting on that to reinstall the DP and some SuperPro rear end links. I'll run Stg2 high torque ECU once the DP is installed and see if a can get a clutch dump. Then IE IC and Mabo custom time.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Mk7GTl

Go Kart Champion

demi9od

Drag Race Newbie
I wanted to share this with everyone... https://datazap.me/u/mk7gtl/eurodyne-is38-maestro-tuned-24?log=0&data=1-3-4-8-13-15-16-17-18-19-22

E30/E35 blend (4 gallons) with 100 octane pump gas (4 gallons) & 91 octane (2 gallons) + VPRacing octane booster + 100% water injection (no meth)

Car hit 18* of timing @ 6000 rpm and 480 torque @ 5000 rpm
Boost is also set at 26 psi.....

What, no cocaine sprayer available for the intake or tiger blood in the coolant? This setup is very Charlie Sheen-esque.